Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Base (Hiro Sokuto), Blacklung the Malady Man (Tristram Oberbeck), Bruiser (Molly Hayes), Burn (Bethany Bellamy), Crimson Daffodil/Wombat (Vernon French), Danger (Dolph Dongen), Darkling (Henrique Gallante), Dead Ringer (Louis Dexter), Doctor Goodwrench [West Coast Avengers foe], Firebolt (Anthony Sloan), Gibbon (Martin Blank), Goldfire (Ameiko Sabuki), Grip (Brandon Blake), Half-Mad [Werewolf By Night foe], Humus Sapien (Sonny Baredo), Ill Billy (William Williams), Johnny Justice (Jonadab Megyscol), Justice (Vance Astrovik), Kraven the Hunter (Alexei Kravinoff), Leecher [Bio-Genes], Lightbright (Obax Majid), Lighttrakker (Rebecca Littlehale), Link (Lorne Lincoln), Locomotive Breath (Laslo Magzel), Mali [Bio-Genes], Manifold (Eden Fesi), Melter (Christopher Colchiss), Mindworm (William Turner), Mister Brownstone (Garrison Klum), Mister Density (Gus Yaccarino), Muti ("Xabbu Sulaweyo"), Mysterio (Francis Klum), Nevermind (Reardon), Noise (Julio Mendoza), Nuklo (Robert Frank, Jr.), Orange Crusher (Andy Gardner), Persuader (Roland Rayburn), Picaro (Antonio Rey), Poltergeist (Mickey Silk), Portal (Charles Little Sky), Powerhouse (Franklin Richards), Puff Adder (Gordon Fraley), Quagmire-712 (Jerome Myers), Quickstart (Robert Nazario), Razorback (Buford Hollis), Ricochet (Johnathon Gallo), Roman Candle (Armand Galante), Shockjock (Kenneth Sjolin), Silhouette (Silhouette Chord), Skein (Sybil Dvorak), Solarr (Silas King), Stealth (Carlos McNally), Streetman [agent of the Kingpin], Stigmata (Ana Shwartz), Suede (Nicholas Blake), Tattoo (Tudo Sokuto), Teleplex [Kinsmen], Termite (Neil Donaldson), Tick Tock [Night Shift], Topspin (Darren Mitchell), Transfaser [Bio-Genes], Whirlwind (David Cannon), Jonathon White [Doctor Strange foe], Zapper (Colin Smith)

A large block of text, writing several z-list characters with one appearance each who nobody has ever heard of. Classic CBR.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    A large block of text, writing several z-list characters with one appearance each who nobody has ever heard of. Classic CBR.
    That's pretty much why they blacklisted but i tend o like obscure characters. Besides i've never liked the term A, C, Z list. I remember when Wolverine was "Z list" after he made his one appearance fighting Hulk until he was brought back as an X-Men. Today he is one of Marvel's highest appearing character in comics with cartoons and movies under his belt.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 12-06-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Anyone remember Zuzha Yu?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    No? "..."..............

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    No? "..."..............
    Puck II basically.

I remember. I hope she's brought back.

Gene Nation, The London Morlocks, Morlocks especially those that have died during and after the Mutant Massacre and Threnody

Have we seen Leech yet? You'd think a mutant whose power is to turn off other mutants' powers wouldn't be allowed on Krakoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Have we seen Leech yet? You'd think a mutant whose power is to turn off other mutants' powers wouldn't be allowed on Krakoa.
    He was in Future Foundation’s most recent series (with Artie Maddicks).

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    He was in Future Foundation’s most recent series (with Artie Maddicks).
    So he hasn't been seen on Krakoa yet? *looks back through HoX*
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Yes Had Potential.

Ultimate Member

I wonder who's left of Mutant Force/the Resistants. I vaguely recall Peeper/Occult got eated by a Predator X, which, sad, 'cause he was my favorite from a powers perspective.

Ditto Sienna Blaze. Is she still off in the Ultraverse? And would they even want her back, given the downside of using her power (potentially destroying the magnetosphere when she fired off her uber-blast)? I suppose someone like Magneto could do some global scale tinkering with the Earth's magnetosphere to make that no longer an issue. Or someone like Apocalypse or Sinister could do some micro-scale tinkering *with her* to make her power different (and safer, from an extinction-level-event standpoint).

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I wonder who's left of Mutant Force/the Resistants. I vaguely recall Peeper/Occult got eated by a Predator X, which, sad, 'cause he was my favorite from a powers perspective.

Ditto Sienna Blaze. Is she still off in the Ultraverse? And would they even want her back, given the downside of using her power (potentially destroying the magnetosphere when she fired off her uber-blast)? I suppose someone like Magneto could do some global scale tinkering with the Earth's magnetosphere to make that no longer an issue. Or someone like Apocalypse or Sinister could do some micro-scale tinkering *with her* to make her power different (and safer, from an extinction-level-event standpoint).
    No idea on Mutant Force.

Siena was seen being killed in the Neverland concentration camp. It was a disappointing finish to a story that was just that .... underwhelming. She was brought back from the dead in the Necrosha event. It wasn't certain she stayed around though she last popped up in the awful Rosenberg Uncanny X-Men book recently. It was a short lived Upstarts reunion where maybe she died again who knows.

She hasn't been seen on Krakoa yet but you'd think she'd be there with the rest.

Definitely a character with loads of potential that has been doing nothing for too long.

Gypsy Moth might really enjoy Krakoa. She used to lead a sex cult.