Default New Graphic Novel "PULP" by Brubaker and Phillips

https://www.newsarama.com/48099-brub...with-pulp.html

I like the premise and i became a big Brubaker/Phillips fan so im hoping to pick it up.

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://www.newsarama.com/48099-brub...with-pulp.html

I like the premise and i became a big Brubaker/Phillips fan so im hoping to pick it up.
    Definite pre-order for me.

I will definitely get this in some form or another.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Yay! on my pre-ordered list for May!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

All-New Member

Looking forward to this! Was the Pulp trailer available in print anywhere or was it digital only? A hardcover of all trailers would be pretty cool.

It'll be in the first issue of That Texas Blood out may 27th too.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Any further news about when where n how to get this? I know it's not originally meant for release until May, but I don't think any of us will be released in May, so just wondering...on-line sales? on-line with credit to LCS sales?
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    Any further news about when where n how to get this? I know it's not originally meant for release until May, but I don't think any of us will be released in May, so just wondering...on-line sales? on-line with credit to LCS sales?
    Yes, Ed wrote alot in his latest newsletter about the release of this and some other stuff.
    Just google Ed Brubaker newsletter and find the latest edition.