All-New Member

Default What do you think that will happen with Daredevil?

Now that the AMAZING TV show was cancelled what do you think that will happen with this character in the MCU? Do you think that he will appear in the next Spider-Man movie? Do you think that he will get a completely new TV show or a continuation? Do you think that Charlie Cox will keep playing him or other actor? What actor do you want to see playing the role of Daredevil?

Quote Originally Posted by Union Comics View Post
    Now that the AMAZING TV show was cancelled what do you think that will happen with this character in the MCU? Do you think that he will appear in the next Spider-Man movie? Do you think that he will get a completely new TV show or a continuation? Do you think that Charlie Cox will keep playing him or other actor? What actor do you want to see playing the role of Daredevil?
    Uh, I think he will fight bad guys and continue to beat them! Beyond that, I haven't the foggiest.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Would love to see him and Spidey on the big screen together. Not opposed to him being introduced in a Spider-Man film first.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Would love to see him and Spidey on the big screen together. Not opposed to him being introduced in a Spider-Man film first.
    Same here. After that, if we could get Spider-man, Daredevil and Dr Strange in the same film, I'd be over the moon.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

They won't do anything with him for probably another year at the least. They'll wait until the Netflix deal expires even if they aren't doing more seasons on Netflix. Plus it will put some distance between that version and whatever they want to do with him next.

I see them doing another TV series. That seems to be their main focus now in order to beef up Disney+. Not to mention it worked with the Netflix series, even if they chose not to renew that deal. If they can get the Netflix shows on Disney+ after the contract expires I can see them keeping the casting (assuming they want to sign new contracts and continue), otherwise they'll just start from scratch.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Union Comics View Post
    Well Marvel promissed that Daredevil was coming back. But we don't know yet where and how and with which actor.
    We know Netflix lost the rights. But we also know that Hulu and FX got the rights to Daredevel and The Defenders.

Charlie Cox was to good of an actor to be excluded in future Daredevil appearances.