Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member

Default The Powerpuff Girls (Original Series Version) vs. Captain Marvel (MCU Version)

The Powerpuff Girls (Original Series version) vs. Captain Marvel (MCU version). Who wins?

Mighty Member

did Captain Marvel do something in her solo film that puts her in the same league as the original PPGs? because, based on what I saw in the Avengers films... she's fast, strong, and tough. her ranged attacks are okay, too... but that's not going to be enough to beat all three of the PPGs at the same time in Khazan Arena. I think she could beat any single PPG in a one-on-one fight... but I don't see how she can win in this scenario.

They'd probably go total fangirls on her, and surrender to how awesome she is!

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    did Captain Marvel do something in her solo film that puts her in the same league as the original PPGs? because, based on what I saw in the Avengers films... she's fast, strong, and tough. her ranged attacks are okay, too... but that's not going to be enough to beat all three of the PPGs at the same time in Khazan Arena. I think she could beat any single PPG in a one-on-one fight... but I don't see how she can win in this scenario.
    I don't think she can beat even one of the girls.

They have done stuff like lift mountains and outrun emails just for starters.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

They are soooooooooo much faster than she is. It's an FTL PPG blitz for the win. They can't one-shot her or anything, but they can hit her billions of times and that ought to be enough.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

carol gets triple blizted to death.

I am sure that each of the girls alone hits hard enough to bust a mountain.