Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    BAT-WING #5 (I assume there are bats in Africa, right?)
    DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE #5 (That Hamilton is quite a pip, isn't he? What will that scamp do next?)
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #5 ("Kilroy is Koming!" The title is yours to use, happy holidays!)
    THE FLASH #5 (OK, there are gorillas and cheetahs in Africa. I do know that.)
    GREEN LANTERN #5 (Lobo vs Doomsday is a truly elegant solution to the problem.)
    LEGENDS OF THE DC MULTIVERSE #5 (Go to Gotham? Someone isn't using the latest vacation app.)
    THE PROTECTORS #4 (China White? Man in Black? This is one of them theme things isn;t it?)
    THE QUESTION #5 (Vic getting his ass kicked is an inelegant solution.)
    RED X #5 ("xenothium-wielding" is so cool. I don't even need to know anything else.)
    SENSATION COMICS #5 (Your ex changing their name is never a good sign.)
    …SAME AS THE OLD GODS #1 (An interesting take on this Darkseid character.)
    SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #4 (Nice mix of human and supernatural threats here.)
    VILLAINS UNITED #5 (Fighting a greater darkness. I get it.)
    NEXT DAWN HOLIDAY SPECIAL #1! (Well, yeah. Maybe I'll finally be able to digest that bit of beef. Oh, and a note to my wife, how much is left on the debit card? I went and bought everything again. No, I don't have a problem!)
    You know, with The Protectors, there wasn't a theme...but now you've given me an idea.

Happy Holidays all. I'll take one of everything.

In the spirit of the Christmas & holiday seasons (and a decent Christmas bonus from work, heh) I can happily afford 1 of everything this month!

Here's to a safe and happy New Years for all, and see you in the roaring 20's! I'll be the guy with the fedora and the tommy gun.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Given the hectic nature of the end of December to the beginning of the new year, I’m going to allow a few more days to get in your final purchases for the last month of the decade! Sales totals will be tallied within the week though, so get your last minute purchases in ASAP!

And also don’t forget to submit solicitations if you haven’t!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

The Flash #5
    Green Lantern #5
    Red X #5
    Sensation Comics #5
    Villains United #5
    Next Dawn Holiday Special #1!
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Fantastic Member wickedmountain's Avatar

[QUOTE=nx01a;4716577]
    DECEMBER 2019 PULL LIST

Below is a full list of DC Next Dawn Solicitations for December 2019. Feel free to copy/paste and edit with your personal buys at your convenience. Post the issues you’d pick up in this thread. Sales close at the end of December.

BAT-WING #5
    DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE #5
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #5
    THE FLASH #5
    GREEN LANTERN #5
    LEGENDS OF THE DC MULTIVERSE #5
    THE PROTECTORS #4
    THE QUESTION #5
    RED X #5
    SENSATION COMICS #5
    …SAME AS THE OLD GODS #1
    SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #4
    VILLAINS UNITED #5
    NEXT DAWN HOLIDAY SPECIAL #1!

Additional titles may be added, so check back.

Registers are now open!
    [IMG]https://media.comicbook.com/2019/09/dc-comic-ugly-christmas-sweaters-2019-1189267.jpeg[
    Last edited by wickedmountain; 01-03-2020 at 02:15 PM.

Before it's too late...

BAT-WING #5
    THE FLASH #5
    GREEN LANTERN #5
    THE PROTECTORS #4
    RED X #5
    SENSATION COMICS #5
    …SAME AS THE OLD GODS #1

[QUOTE=wickedmountain;4763221]
    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    DECEMBER 2019 PULL LIST

Below is a full list of DC Next Dawn Solicitations for December 2019. Feel free to copy/paste and edit with your personal buys at your convenience. Post the issues you’d pick up in this thread. Sales close at the end of December.

BAT-WING #5
    DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE #5
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #5
    THE FLASH #5
    GREEN LANTERN #5
    THE PROTECTORS #4
    THE QUESTION #5
    RED X #5
    SENSATION COMICS #5
    …SAME AS THE OLD GODS #1
    VILLAINS UNITED #5

Additional titles may be added, so check back.

Registers are now open!
    [IMG]https://media.comicbook.com/2019/09/dc-comic-ugly-christmas-sweaters-2019-1189267.jpeg[
    Thanks for purchasing WM. Stay tuned for next month!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Another month has passed in the dynamic Next Dawn manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, before we get into the units moved, CBR’s DC Next Dawn's editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project. Whether you plotted a book, let us know which titles were on your pull list, or just took some of your valuable time to check us out – thank you! This game wouldn’t be anything without you, so if you had fun, tell a friend! The more buys, the better! And best of all, it doesn’t actually cost you anything!

Also, don’t forget to get in on the conversation and all the latest news at the Next Dawn Bullpen!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s DC Next Dawn monthly sales tally and voting results for December 2019!

TOTAL SALES: 134!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: LEGENDS OF THE DC MULTIVERSE #5, RED X #5, and NEXT DAWN HOLIDAY SPECIAL #1! with 11!
    RUNNER-UPS: SENSATION COMICS #5, SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #4, and BAT-WING #5 with 10!
    LOWEST SELLING TITLE: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE #5 with 8.

BREAKDOWN:

LEGENDS OF THE DC MULTIVERSE #5- 11
    RED X #5- 11
    NEXT DAWN HOLIDAY SPECIAL #1! - 11
    SENSATION COMICS #5- 10
    SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #4- 10
    BAT-WING #5- 10
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #5- 9
    THE FLASH #5- 9
    GREEN LANTERN #5- 9
    THE PROTECTORS #4- 9
    THE QUESTION #5- 9
    …SAME AS THE OLD GODS #1- 9
    VILLAINS UNITED #5- 9
    DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE #5- 8

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! I will be updating reward points shortly.

Wow! First time one of my titles came in with top sales, cool! Thank you to all who have been picking it up!
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."