Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    You say that every week.

Scott and Emma arrived together. Emma and Jean are on decent terms. Emma spoke of Scott with love. Game still on.
    Arrive together doesnt mean a thing. This is like 13 years old kids mocking when a girl arrived together with a boy

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Arrive together doesnt mean a thing. This is like 13 years old kids mocking when a girl arrived together with a boy
    Scott has cooties.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham citizen View Post
    Scott and Jean are again a couple, but Jean lend Scott to Emma and Scott lend Jean to Logan?
    The only way to get people stop complaining about Scott being a dick in his love relations, is to place him in a poligamic context where everything goes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It’s not about that. The point is the context clues are there, and there’s a lot that continues to indicate this is a poly situation.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

No one has the right to call this "bad fanfic". I've seen some the ideas here and they're worst than Guggs-Men.
    "Cable was right!"

This issue was kind of a weird WTF comic, but no weirder than some of the stuff during the vaunted Claremont-Byrne era I guess. Not my favorite comic of the month, but okay overall. I do wonder how long they’re going to keep teasing this polyamory stuff. Just show it already. Scott and Emma, Logan and Jean, Emma and Jean, whatever. It’s 2019. We can handle it.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    This issue was kind of a weird WTF comic, but no weirder than some of the stuff during the vaunted Claremont-Byrne era I guess. Not my favorite comic of the month, but okay overall. I do wonder how long they’re going to keep teasing this polyamory stuff. Just show it already. Scott and Emma, Logan and Jean, Emma and Jean, whatever. It’s 2019. We can handle it.
    It's called "trolling". With a side of spite.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    It's called "trolling". With a side of spite.
    What is the spite component?

No one has the right to call this "bad fanfic". I've seen some the ideas here and they're worst than Guggs-Men.
    I am sad to agree. He was mediocre but never this awful.
    What is happening to x- books? It should get better and no worss

BANNED

Generally speaking, its gotten much better if you're not overly and unhealthily obsessed with fictional characters sexuality and sex life. Granted thats a big if for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Some of my family members eat chitterlings. I try not to judge them. We just agree to eat off our own plates. No harm, no foul.
    LMAOOOOO this thread is hysterical

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    You say that every week.

Scott and Emma arrived together. Emma and Jean are on decent terms. Emma spoke of Scott with love. Game still on.
    Doesn't matter, because if Jean sleeps with more than one man, that means she's a whore in some posters eyes. You can show them all naked, and some people would still deny.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Doesn't matter, because if Jean sleeps with more than one man, that means she's a whore in some posters eyes. You can show them all naked, and some people would still deny.
    That's not the issue at all. Some of the people complaining couldn't care less about Jean sleeping with Scott or not, or polyamory, that's not the issue.

on other side
    I wonder why they haven't shown Emma doing someone else?
    Because it is easy for scemma fans to be open to Jean doing many people at once but I wonder how they would react to Emma also doing someone else.
    I think deep down that is the issue.

How would Cyclops or Emma or Scemma fans react to Emma loving someone else?
    Because that's something jogan or jott fans had to deal for decades but scemma fans can't even imagine the posibility
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 12-05-2019 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    People saying they haven't read X-men for years, yet complain the X-men now aren't how they remember now and should come back to it. Ah, life without a sense of irony must be so dull...
    It's like how people complained about the stale direction of the franchise and now we've got something new they...want to go back to the stale direction lol.

I stand by my idea of Cyclops going to the UN, blasting every world leader and becoming president of Brasil. And marrying Selene.