Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Doesn't matter, because if Jean sleeps with more than one man, that means she's a whore in some posters eyes. You can show them all naked, and some people would still deny.
    Right the goal post is moving every week. By spring the discourse will be it dont count until we've seen full penetration on panel.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Doesn't matter, because if Jean sleeps with more than one man, that means she's a whore in some posters eyes. You can show them all naked, and some people would still deny.
    Fans: Jean and Cyclops is stale
    Writer: Fine *hooks her up with Hank*
    Fans: You're making her into a hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe
    "Cable was right!"

LOVED this panel...hilarious. As to why slut jokes in 2019, they are old ladies...they are supposed to be a bit anachronistic, no?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I wonder why they haven't shown Emma doing someone else?
    Because it is easy for scemma fans to be open to Jean doing many people at once but I wonder how they would react to Emma also doing someone else.
    I think deep down that is the issue.

How would Cyclops or Emma or Scemma fans react to Emma loving someone else?
    Because that's something jogan or jott fans had to deal for decades but scemma fans can't even imagine the posibility
    I truly would not give two fucks.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTFSXX View Post

LOVED this panel...hilarious. As to why slut jokes in 2019, they are old ladies...they are supposed to be a bit anachronistic, no?
    LOVE the White Queef’s reaction here.

'the hell did I just read? I hope that this book isn't going to be all about the X-Men jobbing to every single human who wants to bust up their Utopia. this was quite the embarrassing loss.

p.s. I did love the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    'the hell did I just read? I hope that this book isn't going to be all about the X-Men jobbing to every single human who wants to bust up their Utopia. this was quite the embarrassing loss.

p.s. I did love the art.
    How easily they got jobbed was one of my fave parts. If mutants aren't ready to take down the golden girls what happens when countries start sending child soldiers and every other thing you can think of at them. They can't maintain this status quo and still 100 percent maintain themselves. It's interesting imo. How far will each individual mutant truly be willing to go. None of this group could bring themselves to do damage to the elderly do they send it other mutants who don't care. Do you resurrect your own Golden Girls of older mutants to make things right. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I truly would not give two fucks.
    Right, its almost 2020, who gets hung up on women having more then one partner or how they explore their sexuality?

Unless you're Jean in which case its still 1963 for u and u need a contingent of people to defend your chastity.

Now that i think about it i bet Destiny and Mystique would have heel toed on these ladies. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    How easily they got jobbed was one of my fave parts. If mutants aren't ready to take down the golden girls what happens when countries start sending child soldiers and every other thing you can think of at them. They can't maintain this status quo and still 100 percent maintain themselves. It's interesting imo. How far will each individual mutant truly be willing to go. None of this group could bring themselves to do damage to the elderly do they send it other mutants who don't care. Do you resurrect your own Golden Girls of older mutants to make things right. lol.
    My problem is that the HOXPOX premise is that humans need decades to use technology to catch up, which the mutant-machine war bought them. Turns out, they don't need any time as every random human can stop Omega Mutants, telepaths and trained Mutant soldiers without breaking a sweat. It unsells everything HOXPOX was about.

The general point might be to create new villains, but the path is shorthanded to such a point where their victories are too numerous, too unearned, and too unbelievable. In this issue, they could've used other ways to establish the Hellfire Grannies, but the way it played out, every Mutant is a moron, the humans have extreme plot armor, and the scene feels ridiculous. It's just not interesting storytelling. It's more like a playground fight.

"I use the gates to get to you."
    "No, you can't. I control them!"
    "I read your mind."
    "No, you can't. I have psi-blockers!"
    "I zap you."
    "No you can't. I have power dampeners!"
    "I got you down."
    "No, you don't. I was playing possum!"
    "I wouldn't fall for that. I know you took down a bunch of Mutants including one right in front of me and have advanced technology."
    "Yes, you do because I said so! Ha, I win!"

So lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Magneto would have killed them with their own armor now that Chuck isn't around to wag his finger.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Right, its almost 2020, who gets hung up on women having more then one partner or how they explore their sexuality?

Unless you're Jean in which case its still 1963 for u and u need a contingent of people to defend your chastity.
    Nobody, I don't at least. That's why i asked about Emma.

In fact I don't have a problem with poly either (doubts if these are the right characters for it i have though)
    But I found it weird when a scemma shipper for some reason was calling Jean a whore.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 12-05-2019 at 08:28 AM.

Magneto would have killed them with their own armor now that Chuck isn't around to wag his finger.
    I think most people on the Council wouldn't have been as hesitant as Scott. Or as eager to make a big speech as Shaw (okay no, most people on the Council would have tried to make a big speech too).

LMAO. I totally just imagine magneto looking at Shaw, emma, and Cyclops with utter disappointment he'd probably be all "Really?" lol I think he used the right mutants on this issue. I wonder how Storm would feel about what they are trying to do. I could see her trying to find some middle ground with the plan that won't kill humans/mutants.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think most people on the Council wouldn't have been as hesitant as Scott. Or as eager to make a big speech as Shaw (okay no, most people on the Council would have tried to make a big speech too).
    Magneto, Mystique and Apocalypse would have crushed them without contemplations. Exodus, Sinister and Xavier would have ended up as Shaw. Jean, Storm and Kurt would have ended up as Scott.

Kitty, I don't know, now she is merciless.

(This is like the McDonalds meme)
    Last edited by Glio; 12-05-2019 at 08:36 AM.