Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Well, sex scenes would be the only thing that can be accepted as undeniable confirmation to end the "polyamory-Krakoan-culture thing" deniers.

EDIT: Wording problems. I am Filipino, it's not my native language and it's close to midnight here and I should turn in.
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 12-07-2019 at 08:39 AM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Well, sex scenes would be the only thing that can be accepted as confirmation for the polyamory-Krakoan-culture thing deniers.
    Says who?

BANNED

They could show Scott blowing Logan’s back out and some posters would still deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    They could show Scott blowing Logan’s back out and some posters would still deny it.
    Jean can watch and Emma can film?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    As if they would ever show it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Then why are you insisting the poly thing is fake if you understand there are limitations to what they can show?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Do you even care what poly what happens so long as Jean isn't in it?

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Do you even care what poly what happens so long as Jean isn't in it?
    Just a bit, but I'm being realist

BANNED

There doesn't need to be panels of someone putting a tip in to see which relationships are what. Go back and look at Whedstonishing or Fract-Men. Bedroom scenes for days.

The relationships are not explicit because Hix is having fun teasing yall before the reveal that Emma and Jean are both dating Scott and Scott is single, like a true badass guy. Lol
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 12-07-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    There doesn't need to be panels of someone putting a tip in to see which relationships are what. Go back and look at Whedstonishing or Fract-Men. Bedroom scenes for days.

The relationships are not explicit because Hix is having fun teasing yall before the reveal that Emma and Jean are both dating Scott and Scott is single, like a true badass guy. Lol
    How this is even possible, Scott is dating two women but he is also single? what kind aof magic is this

I still think he can't do that, but he also want people to talk about it since there isn't much going for the books. X-men #3 could had laid definitive hints, but it is all fans very positive interpretations.

Yeah, they don't need to be explicit. we are sure characters on whedon, fraction had sex

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    I really don't see what's the problem some guys have with Yu's art, it's great, beautiful to look at.
    I agree, I don't understand it either
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    There are times where it's on point and then the rest of the way it looks like clay.

His Emma, Shaw and Scott roast reaction panel was a beaut though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I just don’t think he and Hickman are complimentary. The art is spartan and sterile and only magnifies the coldness in Hickman’s dialogue and characterization. Hickman needs a Larraz or a Dragotta.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Hmm I didn't know that's what happened? I admit to being tempted to click into that thread but didn't because as someone who enjoys the new storylines immensely I figured the responses would just annoy me.

And vice versa I've seen posters who've clearly have fundamental issues with DoX come into threads simply to tell people about how "displeased" they were.

At the end if the day though this is a comic book forum where people can freely air their praise or grievance.
    The mods went through and deleted most of the comments that were obviously trolling, so even if you click through you won't find it. I'm trying to bring the topic back and stay more constructive with it.

More expressive art would really go a long way towards mitigating some of the problems people have with the characters. Some emoting or motion would help the charactierization and dour mood. I'd be happy with something more cartoony like Gurihiru. They would help me take the scenes that are supposed to be joyous more seriously
    Last edited by pkingdom; 12-07-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Got my copy today. Art continues to be rather iffy, but I've still been really liking every issue of this series so far (though #2 was the weakest).

I love all the new threats being set up. The bitchy echo terrorist Golden Girls were delightful. And while there was no "character development" (whatever that means, most of these characters were invented before we were born, what needs to change at this point exactly?) that doesn't matter because it was a plot driven book. And plot driven books can still have room to utilize established character voices in new situations, which this one did with Scott, Emma and Shaw. So personally I see no reason to criticize it.