Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    People are allowed to not like what you like, even when the corporation announces that the writer is on the books and making the best comics ever because the corporation is putting in slightly more effort than usual.

It's gonna be ok.
    And in the same exact vein, which five or six posters in this thread could use a lesson on, it's perfectly okay for people to like the new status. There's no need to try and piss on their parade at every possible opportunity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And in the same exact vein, which five or six posters in this thread could use a lesson on, it's perfectly okay for people to like the new status. There's no need to try and piss on their parade at every possible opportunity.
    But nobody did that?

Anyone seeing the irony of having to actually preach of *tolerance* on this particular forum of all places and to its particular crowd?
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

The one failing reading comprehension is one of us, and it isn't me.
    Of course, it isn't. Silly me.

Another instance of straight up fallacy, they keep piling.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"No justice, no peace."

Really? when people here went after and sai it wasn't ok to like this status quo?

Everyone is being respectiful when they don't agree on a thing

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Anyone seeing the irony of having to actually preach of *tolerance* on this particular forum of all places and to its particular crowd?
    Which brand of "tolerance" are you referring to? Actual tolerance, which everyone seems to be down with? Or "Tolerance" as in "I want to be able to say whatever I want with zero consequences no matter how it hurts the people around me and if you try and stop me you're a Nazi" tolerance that's become so popular on the internet these days?

BANNED

Which brand of "tolerance" are you referring to? Actual tolerance, which everyone seems to be down with? Or "Tolerance" as in "I want to be able to say whatever I want with zero consequences no matter how it hurts the people around me and if you try and stop me you're a Nazi" tolerance that's become so popular on the internet these days?
    Can you please point to an example of where you've seen that in this thread?

Whatever, I'm done. If people are gonna just try and ruin the fun for people who are actually trying to enjoy the new status quo, that's their prerogative. But unfortunately for them, I don't see the current status going away any time soon.

By all means, point to those particular instances. It shouldn't be difficult: you can quote them.

As for tolerance, you are the one trying to silence people since what, two or three pages now? so you are particularly ill-fitted to pretend to be the one championing it.

Whatever, I'm done. If people are gonna just try and ruin the fun for people who are actually trying to enjoy the new status quo, that's their prerogative. But unfortunately for them, I don't see the current status going away any time soon.
    I guess you couldn't find those instances then… Whatever Indeed.

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

But nobody's tried to stop you enjoying it? Or actively attacked you for it, or denied your right to. Or anyone else's for that matter.

It's just been voicing dissatisfaction with things; it happens. In all fandoms, I promise ya.

You came on here to complain about people complaining. In an ironic sense, you are contributing to the negativity you are frowning down on here

Incredible Member

Why not just create an un-appreciation thread where people can just bitch to their heart's content?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    Why not just create an un-appreciation thread where people can just bitch to their heart's content?
    I mean, it's not really bitching, it's voicing criticisms about what isn't working for some about an issue. Same as when people post about what does.

There was a thread funnily enough for "What would you do different in this direction," but then people who liked the new status quo/were happy enough to see where it goes jumped on it and started trolling people for not liking the direction/those who had criticisms anyway. So...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You came on here to complain about people complaining. In an ironic sense, you are contributing to the negativity you are frowning down on here
    Yeah, I got sick of the same posts being made, worded slightly differently, over and over again. All by people who hated the run before it started.

BANNED

I'm going with what Shaw called them.

Whoredeculture....
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 12-06-2019 at 06:08 PM.