Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This was the best issue of X-Men so far. I found it funny, Emmas refuses to break old ladies bones thats her limit. #EmmaisKind

Anyway, this was funny. From Shaws reaction, we got more of the rectangle and these villains look interesting.

Ressurect Destiny ASAP send her Mystique, Selene and Qwerty to fight the hordeculture
    I read that as an excuse she said out loud because they were shielded. Cause then she was like "Scott do break their bones". And he should have.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    JScott and Emma were obviously screwing each other brains out right before the council meeting. Hence Jean passive agressiveness and Emma remarking she dont have a hair out of place..
    Also, Emma saying they're finally there; the council members were probably waiting for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I read that as an excuse she said out loud because they were shielded. Cause then she was like "Scott do break their bones". And he should have.
    She can diamond up and break bones but she won't fight old ladies and their slime or gas would have no effect on her diamond form just like Novas nanobots could not effect her

She can diamond up and break bones but she won't fight old ladies and their slime or gas would have no effect on her diamond form just like Novas nanobots could not effect her
    I mean, she's fought kids and kicked them in the face. Plus they called her p word stinky. She totally would have wrecked them if given the occasion.

Definitly least favorite issue of hixmen so far, just didn't care about these antagonists.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Well, I can see that. But Phaedra is more chaotic evil ala Mystique. Jean can be Cynthia because the writers don't know what to do with her yet (disclaimer: this is just a joke like the average crotch joke, we love everyone).
    Lmao we love everyone indeed.
    Fakedra love to put up this front of being a classy lady with a perfect life while she was having affairs (and stealing/scamming insurance for big money) and actually very ruthless when someone slighted her. That feels Jean like.

But seriously, Emma gets queasy about going diamond, whacking a few social security cases while looking muy fabuloso?

Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Maybe she doesn't want to be Martha Stewart, stealing and abusing old ladies.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    In a past life Yu was a God. But boyyyyyyyyy is his art borderline unbearable now. What the hell happened?
    it's just different inking? on monthlies he's always like this, but on secret invasion where there was more prep it seemed tighter, i like his art mostly idk

Maybe she doesn't want to be Martha Stewart, stealing and abusing old ladies.
    That would only help Emma further. Like M-Dogg, Emma done iced some folks, did a bid, and owns/controls a financial empire. Laying the smackdown on the elderly Planeteers merely the White Queen doing what she does best: regulating
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Lmao we love everyone indeed.
    Fakedra love to put up this front of being a classy lady with a perfect life while she was having affairs (and stealing/scamming insurance for big money) and actually very ruthless when someone slighted her. That feels Jean like.
    Hahahaha oh my. And she even had the hot husband.

Magneto is definitely a Nene.

BANNED

Kandi is Kitty and Porsha is Rogue. Shamea is Rachel.

I thought Nene would be Storm.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Who the hell are those people?
    "Cable was right!"

Kandi is Kitty and Porsha is Rogue. Shamea is Rachel.

I thought Nene would be Storm.
    Storm is Sheere. She's been building her house in Wakanda for a while but she doesn't sleep there yet.

Current Kitty is a bit of a Porsha. Messy.

Btw, how do you guys think Emplate is being fed? Because Selene could just be plugged to the Krakoan feeding tube, but Marius needs freaking marrow. That's nasty.