Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Do the human cultists in Marauders count towards that?

They seemed sensible.
    Right back at you, with the lot of mass murderers and maniacs serving as Krakoa's government. It comes down to whether you believe extremists = everyone, or extremists = just extremists, regardless of their origins.
    Though call to make, I know.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    This issue was a waste of 4 bucks. I would gladly jack off one of the attractive comic store male workers to get my four bucks back
    Damn, that bad?!

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post

Ah right, it's true. Well, that's another worry to have, Krakoa eradicating local flora the same way an invasive species would.
    Not very eco-friendly.
    Well, now ecoterrorists have some krakoa flowers too, so they can hack it and use against humanity and Krakoa too.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Who are you talking about?
    I think Storm and Iceman in Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    I think Storm and Iceman in Marauders.
    Those two are not depowered

BANNED

Right now would be the worst moment to a war against the humanity. there are not active resurrection protocols until Jean learns how to use Cerebro. If the mutants break their deal with the humanity USA could send the Supreme Squad, the Reavers killed 33 mutants but just Hyperion could kill hundreds before the big guns like Magneto or other would notice him.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Iceman got temporially depowered on Marauders book

They literally got depowered in that Marauders issue. Are they depowered forever? NO. But they were depowered.
    Last edited by CGAR; 12-04-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Right back at you, with the lot of mass murderers and maniacs serving as Krakoa's government. It comes down to whether you believe extremists = everyone, or extremists = just extremists, regardless of their origins.
    Though call to make, I know.
    Didn't say anything and extremists just that those sensible humans seemed content with worshipping mutants as opposed to trying to kill them.

Looked like peaceful coexistence to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The russian soldier had a weapon that depowered them temporarily . Orchis had nanites that depowered Cyclops in HoX right ? and the USA should have still samples of the cure after the uncanny series of Rosemberg.

These old women are drawn like Gene Ha drew those Askani people back in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    The russian soldier had a weapon that depowered them temporarily . Orchis had nanites that depowered Cyclops in HoX right ? and the USA should have still samples of the cure after the uncanny series of Rosemberg.
    At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they had soap that depowered mutants.

These are the kinds of leaps and bounds that have to be jumped for any baseline military to pose a credible threat to mutants without having hero vs hero shenanigans.

Endless supplies of DIYpower dampners and and surplus of anti TP snapbacks...

Gotta have that threat level increased somehow right?...

BANNED

These are the kinds of leaps and bounds that have to be jumped for any baseline military to pose a credible threat to mutants without having hero vs hero shenanigans.

Wasnt there a datapage abt the US government review the technology Forge created for them? Im assuming perma depowering guns will be the hot accessory of the 2020 SS season.

BANNED

they are useful in some stories , if you want black panther fight Storm you need to pull some plot devices.

I think I would have rather have seen Selene and Marius talking to the Quiet Council and having them inform the council that humans are now able to get through the gateways by using samples of the Krakoan gateway. Also was it stated why Emma just let them go? I guess I could re read it. But I honestly don't want to.