Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Miss thing doesn't like green goo on her shoes, but she's completely fine with green vaginal discharge? Issa mess! It's all a huge mess.

Omg NO! Not Shaw, Cyclops and Namor enjoying a stinky pinky every now and then. I'm so offended Emma right now. She better own her fishy goodness. Her milkshake still brings boys to the yard even if it stinks to high heaven.

bish not stinky pinky lolol you a mess lololol

im not offended as one of the golden girls said Emma looks like her box reeks. I would be more offended if it didnt stink lololol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    She's a powerful telepath, ver p-word smells whatever she wants. All telepaths most do something like this, Xavier probably spent weeks without a bath. People probably would not be capable of standing in a room with Quentin Quire in case he is depowered.
    I'm not judging. everyone has their kinks lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Emma must really stink if those old ladies could smell her through her pants

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I have problems with Emma from time to time but the smell joke was so bad. Who could have thought Hicman of all people would humilliate Emma like this.
    It is not funny at all, gross.
    A slut shaming joke. it feels like a self deprecating joke, the intention wasn't humialiate

maybe if male writers didn't wrote and draw her like that

The humour on this issue was very juvenile.

Makes me afraid about him writing jean

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    mods can I please make a thread asking the question all cbr-ers want to know?

what does Emma p-word smell like?
    sewage
    fish
    rotten eggs
    spoiled milk
    mildew
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

sewage
    fish
    rotten eggs
    spoiled milk
    mildew

BANNED

Omg, havok83, this all gives Emma's relationship with these men new context. If her odor is really the way these ladies describe, then it makes sense why she's been paying Scott's m bills for all these years. She's the purse. Her p***y really ain't that good, but Scott ain't about to say that to the woman that pays his allowance. This really is a mess!

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

sewage
    fish
    rotten eggs
    spoiled milk
    mildew
    Mama's vagina smells like french vanilla. Those washed up hags were just jealous so they threw petty insults
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I have problems with Emma from time to time but the smell joke was so bad. Who could have thought Hickman of all people would humilliate Emma like this.
    It is not funny at all, gross.
    Eye. Am. Screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Omg, havok83, this all gives Emma's relationship with these men new context. If her odor is really the way these ladies describe, then it makes sense why she's been paying Scott's m bills for all these years. She's the purse. Her p***y really ain't that good, but Scott ain't about to say that to the woman that pays his allowance. This really is a mess!
    yall both have me rolling on my way out this door. yall ain't no good you hear me lolol

Mighty Member

Didn't get to read my issues today, so it's annoying I can't really comment but this is kind of what I see:

-Pros: Fast-paced, new brandable villains, new story angle not having to do w humans being the antagonist...

-Cons: Dialogue, characterization, "Xmen got beat up by old ladies"...

I don't count these stories being single issue since I see this series as the anchor and doing the major world building. I think after first 12 issues we get longer storylines. Then everyone on this board will complain about stories taking 5-6 issues when they could've just taken one!

I agree that Hickman is more of a director though. He has amazing concepts that are very engaging, but he needs to work on character work and dialogue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Mama's vagina smells like french vanilla. Those washed up hags were just jealous so they threw petty insults
    Judging by the reactions of Shaw, Cyclops and Emma, there's more truth here than one (many) may be willing to accept.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    It's just pure jealousy that Emma is so alluring that she could choose to never shower again and still get higher quality men than they could.

sewage
    fish
    rotten eggs
    spoiled milk
    mildew
    Nah, only millennials care about it. Any real man knows that it doesn't matter how it smell, only the taste matter.

This was the best issue yet and actually got me invested in this title.

Also lol @ the Krakoa feeding on everyone's psychic energy stuff which seems like a jab at the "everyone's being mind controlled!" theories

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    It's just pure jealousy that Emma is so alluring that she could choose to never shower again and still get higher quality men than they could.
    She is rich