Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I still don’t understand what’s the sudden change of mind for Shaw to want Shinobi back. They never had a great relationship ever ever. They spent most time at each other’s throats.
    seems pretty obvious - he's counting on blood being thicker than water and Shinobi misguidedly gunning for Emma and Kitty because he thinks that they arranged his death. otherwise, seems pretty logical to pit an intangible mutant against an intangible mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I have those issues. I guess that I assumed that all who were resurrected went back to being dead after Selene siphoned their energy to become a god. the X-Men seem surprised when Seamus Mellencamp returned from the dead.
    Doug stayed alive. Negasonic Teenage Warhead was alive in Deadpool and Necrosha was used to explain it. Tarot also survived. That seems to be the running answer for Shinobi and Pyro returning prior to DoX
    Last edited by Havok83; 12-05-2019 at 11:30 AM.

BANNED

Wolverine confirms to Cyclops at the end of Necrosha there were some survivors.

The Shaw thing makes sense to me, they might hate each other but at the end of the day his son killed himself it makes sense that Sebastian would want to fix that. And yea he was the one who killed Shinobi the first time around but that happened offpanel, we dont know the circumstances. I find their dynamic intriguing.

Emma did have a role on his death tho. She didn't pull the trigger, but she did have a role in it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

so how did shinobi die? and was sebastian being honest when he said kitty and Emma arranged for his death?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so how did shinobi die? and was sebastian being honest when he said kitty and Emma arranged for his death?
    No, he wasn't. Kitty had nothing to do with it. Emma had the mutant cure vaccine that she gave to Calahan, that started the events that resulted on his suicide.
    But she didn't had the intention of killing him, Shaw completely jumped the shark. Specially with kitty

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    The both of you need to go back read Uncanny if you don't know how Frost played a role in Shinobi Shaw's last death.
    Ohhhh I just looked through it again and I I totally missed shinobis hand phased face lol but each time his death was mentioned Sebastian cringed so I just assumed they were referring to the first time Shinobi died....ya know when his dad killed him
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    He phased his hand through his head and killed himself. In Uncanny's run, Scott formed a team of X-men to go after Callahan's targets, which was later to be revealed due to Emma's psychic influence pushing him in that direction. Shinobi and the Upstarts were on that list. Shinobi killed himself bc he didnt want to be Emma's puppet. She didnt conspire to have him killed but she made him a target and didnt care if he was. Kitty had nothing to do with it as she was in AoX. Considering he died via a phased induced injury, Shaw is using that to his advantage to pin it on Kitty. At least I think he is, unless he truly believes that Kitty is the one that phased his hand through his skull

ETA: Here it is for those that missed it

Last edited by Havok83; 12-05-2019 at 12:30 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    No, he wasn't. Kitty had nothing to do with it. Emma had the mutant cure vaccine that she gave to Calahan, that started the events that resulted on his suicide.
    But she didn't had the intention of killing him, Shaw completely jumped the shark. Specially with kitty
    Do you know what jump the shark means

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He phased his hand through his head and killed himself. In Uncanny's run, Scott formed a team of X-men to go after Callahan's targets, which was later to be revealed due to Emma's psychic influence pushing him in that direction. Shinobi and the Upstarts were on that list. Shinobi killed himself bc he didnt want to be Emma's puppet. She didnt conspire to have him killed but she made him a target and didnt care if he was. Kitty had nothing to do with it as she was in AoX. Considering he died via a phased induced injury, Shaw is using that to his advantage to pin it on Kitty. At least I think he is, unless he truly believes that Kitty is the one that phased his hand through his skull
    insanely bad writing. the Upstarts weren't a formal team. why are they all hanging out together?

insanely bad writing. the Upstarts weren't a formal team. why are they all hanging out together?
    You're asking for logic from the worst X-Men run in the last decade?

EDIT: I wonder if they'll resurrect Siena Blaze. I could see her being blacklisted since her powers were too destructive to the earth.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Do you know what jump the shark means
    I think they meant jump the gun? Which isnt the perfectly appropriate word butyou can guess what it supposed to mean.

They cool like that
    GrindrStone(D)

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I'm not surprised that Sebastian fabricated Shinobi's death to him but I do hope he finds out that Kate had nothing to do with it. I also hope Mama and Shinobi have a talk and she outright admits she did play a role in his death even if it wasn't intentional. I just want to see how Shinobi will react upon learning of Kate's innocent and Mama's guilt
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

I cant wait for the ninja ghost fight between Shinobi and Kate.