Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    To be fair, they were written as separate characters for a long time. Even Claremont wrote Asian Psylocke as a completely different character.
    YMMV, but I never felt he did. I think he just amped her up. That was more pronounced when he returned. I think Psylocke II/Kwannon reads/sounds totally different from any prior Psylocke/Betsy.

BANNED

I've just had a random thought that I don't know if anyone's asked (sorry if so!) About Kitty and Krakoa?

When she was on the beach, can she not just...walk around the gate...? I'm not seeing any kind of fencing around Krakoa, can she just...walk...to the main island at least? I get the rest of the gates/locations, but?

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I've just had a random thought that I don't know if anyone's asked (sorry if so!) About Kitty and Krakoa?

When she was on the beach, can she not just...walk around the gate...? I'm not seeing any kind of fencing around Krakoa, can she just...walk...to the main island at least? I get the rest of the gates/locations, but?
    She can, she’s allowed on the Island, just not to use the transit system. She just got a sulk on and decided not to. At least that was my reading of it.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

She was on the main island on #1 and she has her own keep. She just spends most of her time off the island.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    She was on the main island on #1 and she has her own keep. She just spends most of her time off the island.
    ...Wait, that doesn't make sense with Marauders #1 though? Where she's griping about missing the dance party because she's had to sail to the island herself?

...Wait, that doesn't make sense with Marauders #1 though? Where she's griping about missing the dance party because she's had to sail to the island herself?
    Because she was talking about missing the party they had to celebrate the UN thing at the end of HoX/PoX. Not the random orgies that pop up in the other books like Excalibur 1 and Fallen Angels.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Because she was talking about missing the party they had to celebrate the UN thing at the end of HoX/PoX. Not the random orgies that pop up in the other books like Excalibur 1 and Fallen Angels.
    No, that's the one I mean; if she had to sail to Krakoa on her own and it took her at least a few days, how was she able to appear in the UN dance party that she was griping about?

No, that's the one I mean; if she had to sail to Krakoa on her own and it took her at least a few days, how was she able to appear in the UN dance party that she was griping about?
    Is that what happened? I don't have my tablet. Do you have a scan nearby?
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Is that what happened? I don't have my tablet. Do you have a scan nearby?
    Not a scan, but I do have the issue on hand; like basically Kitty rowed to Krakoa, was griping about missing the party, chatted to Bobby and then pretty much took off back in her boat. That's why I was confused, she doesn't seem to have set foot anywhere but the beach, like she was stuck there? (I'll see if I can find a link to a scan, hang on,)

Nah, she’s only unable to use the gates. She could walk anywhere she wants from the beach.

I had to double check but Kitty wasn't in House of X 6 or Powers of X 6.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    She can, she’s allowed on the Island, just not to use the transit system. She just got a sulk on and decided not to. At least that was my reading of it.
    considering the access to teleporters, it still made no sense

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Maybe it's a Pride--or Pryde thing, lol? I understand that to be honest; I'm always a "I want to know how to do this myself--don't do it for me or give me the easy way!!" But that ties into gaining and keeping independence too where I can get it. Maybe that's what's at play for Kitty?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Because if she used the teleporters, the book wouldn't exist.

Yes, the entire premise of Marauders fall apart if you apply even the slightest bit of logic to it. But the same can be said of literally the entire Marvel universe.

BANNED

Nevermind.