Default Mandalorian characters in other media

Given Cara's past with the rebellion, is it too much of a stretch that she might say, make a cameo in one of Marvel's STAR WARS comics or something like that? Or the "Client" commanding a Star Destroyer or something like that? IG-11 meeting IG-88 etc?

I think while the Mandalorian and young Yoda species background should stick to the show, I wouldn't say that's necesarilly true of the other characters.

While it might seem a bit small universe Disney hasn't been too shy with that aspect. Both Rogue One and Solo took elements from Clone Wars (Saw Gerrera and Maul surviving and becoming a crime lord) as has the Mandalorian. Hera and members of her crew have shown up in the other media-Hera in many of the Marvel comics, and of course the Ghost had a cameo in Rogue One (Some say they've spotted it in one of the ROS trailers).
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 12-04-2019 at 11:54 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

The Bounty Hunters Guild seems interesting and could be expanded upon in novels (even if a collection of short stories) and comic books. And I'm game for more Cara Dune and IG-11. It would be a story on how the "Client" was able to get such a large amount of beskar, was he part of the purge? I can see others using the Mandalorian secondary characters as a spring board for other stories... I have spoken.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

With Filoni, Fiege, and Faverua taking over SW, I'm willing to bet we see more cross pollination and MCU-style crossovers.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Personally I wouldn't mind a Mandalorian video game. I know it's probably too early to think about things like that but I feel it would be fun too have.

I am all in on the Mandalorian! I would purchase any novel, comic book , or video game! This is my favorite thing to come from Star Wars in a LONG time.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I am all in on the Mandalorian! I would purchase any novel, comic book , or video game! This is my favorite thing to come from Star Wars in a LONG time.
    Same here!

The Mandalorian series is my sequel to the 6 Star Wars Movies.
    My husband and I love this show and characters!
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....