Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default People who wanted to see not all Humans hate mutants got what they wanted.

This has finally been addressed in Marauders. Their are humans who have created cults worshiping mutants and were happy just to get noticed by what they consider their new gods.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This has finally been addressed in Marauders. Their are humans who have created cults worshiping mutants and were happy just to get noticed by what they consider their new gods.
    Well that sounds...unhealthy...

I've been waiting to see human fanatics pop up that love the mutants and see them as Gods. It's an incredibly interesting take and I hope gets explored more.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I've been waiting to see human fanatics pop up that love the mutants and see them as Gods. It's an incredibly interesting take and I hope gets explored more.
    I loved it. I thought they were blocking Shaw but they were standing there because they wanted to be acknowledged by them. It was a nice suprise.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Well that sounds...unhealthy...
    Parts of humanity usually are.

Theres also a group of Golden Girls in X-men who are human and don't really care about mutants or humans just the earth. So there is a human for everybody this week.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Parts of humanity usually are.

Theres also a group of Golden Girls in X-men who are human and don't really care about mutants or humans just the earth. So there is a human for everybody this week.
    Not for those of us just looking for amicable friendships. Doesn't have to be one end of the scale to the other, there's a friggin' grey area in there ya know...

This isnt anything new. There have been human supporters of X-men/mutants for decades. Maybe not to the extreme of looking at them as gods but we know that not all humans hate mutants

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This isnt anything new. There have been human supporters of X-men/mutants for decades. Maybe not to the extreme of looking at them as gods but we know that not all humans hate mutants
    True. I more meant it has been addressed currently in these stories. I wouldn't mind a book following it the cult that thinks mutants are gods. lol. It could be hilarious.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

If there are those who fear the unknown or different to wish to hate or destroy it nothing more natural than there are some who end up worshiping what is different or who do not understand as gods.

Apocalypse and Storm were considered gods for years by some humans.

Extraordinary Member

I thought it was in the other book that is not X-Men and they were blocking that other villain trying to be passed off as a protagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I thought it was in the other book that is not X-Men and they were blocking that other villain trying to be passed off as a protagonist.
    Thats what i mentioned in the first post. The old women were in x-men. There were also humans show in excalibur.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

At least some know their place.

Extraordinary Member

Thats what i mentioned in the first post. The old women were in x-men. There were also humans show in excalibur.
    I just somehow combined the scenes from Marauders and Excalibur and thought it all only happened in Excalibur (so pictured Apocalypse interacting with the cult). Then after reading your post went back to see what happened in Marauders, then had to go check Excalibur again. Too much X-Men I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Too much X-Men I guess.
    Never. Ever.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

At least some of the humans are smart enough to recognize and welcome their superiors.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!