Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    So we should indulge into you and others casual gaslighting on this subject? I don't think so.
    We just want you guys attention.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I'll be honest I was legitimately creeped out and downright disturbed by that. How Sebastian gets this big goofy grin and is all "Charge me up m'boy" then blasts these humans away, in some kind of sadomasochistic ritual. Like... it's this kind of stuff that makes people think Krakoan mutants are "villains". Just sayin
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I'll be honest I was legitimately creeped out and downright disturbed by that. How Sebastian gets this big goofy grin and is all "Charge me up m'boy" then blasts these humans away, in some kind of sadomasochistic ritual. Like... it's this kind of stuff that makes people think Krakoan mutants are "villains". Just sayin
    Uh that's how his powers work.....
    GrindrStone(D)

Plus that's Shaw, I wouldn't expect him to be nice to humans or people in general.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    If Beak or Glob or any of the not pretty mutants were to pop out of the gate, would those humans still be so worshipful as they were with Shinobi and Shaw? Considering the various shapes and forms real life religious icons have taken, it’s certainly possible. I’d like to think so, if only for someone like Barnell Bohusk being viewed as divinely and glorious instead of as a circus freak as so many have viewed him, the poor dear. Even the most humble of Krakoans deserve to know that they are gods amongst insects and should never be told differently.
    *Yawn* Delusions of grandeur is the clinical term I believe.
    Thankfully, the Kraked can take a litteral dose of their own medicine, they have drugs who can actually cure that kind of mental disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Still unimpressed by that kind of trollish attitude.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

*Yawn* Delusions of grandeur is the clinical term I believe.
    Thankfully, the Kraked can take a litteral dose of their own medicine, they have drugs who can actually cure that kind of mental disorder.
    The Mutants have all consumed that flower. And if you have a "Crazy" idea take something to get rid of the "Crazy' yet the idea remains.....
    It. Ain't. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Still unimpressed by that kind of trollish attitude.
    oh pshaw! You flirt!
    But We know what you really mean....
    GrindrStone(D)

So this is relevant again. X-force showed Xavier had a group of humans helping mutants and experimenting with the Krakoan flowers. Unfortunately it looks like they were killed by humans.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So this is relevant again. X-force showed Xavier had a group of humans helping mutants and experimenting with the Krakoan flowers. Unfortunately it looks like they were killed by humans.
    Yeah but I think that the order of X should have a separate thread from humans that simply work for them / help them.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Yep. I was very happy they included that in the issue. Another counterpoint for all the hataz to chew on.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Extraordinary Member

Yeah....no....mutant worshiping cult is not what I wanted.

Parts of humanity usually are.

Theres also a group of Golden Girls in X-men who are human and don't really care about mutants or humans just the earth. So there is a human for everybody this week.
    Thats how humans are, we are idiots. I like this, that the bigotry "BLAAARGGG MUTANTS BLARRGHH!" is being toned down. That people can exist but is not the only way to write human antagonist. This cults can be dangerous.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I've been waiting to see human fanatics pop up that love the mutants and see them as Gods. It's an incredibly interesting take and I hope gets explored more.
    Read a Dazzler comic book.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Read a Dazzler comic book.
    Not expert in Dazzler so im just assuming, shouldnt that count as simple fans ?? or they really worshiped her in cult like fashion ??