Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    After whining about being starved...and they're Soo hungry. rather than eat people continue their whine...then ask to speak to the manager
    Yeah, 'cos, y'know...not what they asked for/were looking for to be addressed. Your point?

Extraordinary Member

After whining about being starved...and they're Soo hungry. rather than eat people continue their whine...then ask to speak to the manager
    Speak for other people, I was more than happy with eating the spaghetti before they switched chefs.

Bull.
    Starved and then offered dirt. Something that won't help at all.

For all the whining I see about "disgruntled X-fans", I see a heck of a lot more of people being jerks towards others for the simple horrible crime of not being all sunshine and lollipop farts when they continuously get denied the stuff they'd like.
    Last edited by scourge; 12-05-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    That is not even remotely close to what people were talking about. That’s basically just the opposite end of the same spectrum. It’s fanaticism just with cult worship instead of hatred.
    Which is hilarious.

Basically a big STFU to the "where are all the good humans" whiners.

Brilliant.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    For all the whining I see about "disgruntled X-fans", I see a heck of a lot more of people being jerks towards others for the simple horrible crime of not being all sunshine and lollipop farts when they continuously get denied the stuff they'd like.
    I wanna give you a like. Extremity extremism (regardless of which end the needle lies) sucks. Where is the universe's middle-ground reaction?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    I wanna give you a like. Extremity extremism (regardless of which end the needle lies) sucks. Where is the universe's middle-ground reaction?
    The middle ground was all those nation's accepting mutant sovereignty for the perkys.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    The middle ground was all those nation's accepting mutant sovereignty for the perkys.
    No, that's the political reaction. Politicians are way different from the people we're talking about.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Bull.
    Starved and then offered dirt. Something that won't help at all.

Right? Like I can't say these kinds of attitudes are remotely endearing me to the new direction. If anything it just pushes me further to the line of books that I like more which, incidentally, don't seem to take place on Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    No, that's the political reaction. Politicians are way different from the people we're talking about.
    Goalpost successfully moved.

But seeeeeriously
    These books aren't catered to anyone specifically. I haven't seen Taki aka Wiz Kid for Forever in a comic even longer regarding an X comic but Everytime there's a dilemma in X-Men that requires a technopath I'm not harping on the unfairness that Taki wasn't used. If there was a scene of 2 people agreeing Mutants are cool would they be enough for you Flatscan Lovers? lol
    GrindrStone(D)

So we should indulge into you and others casual gaslighting on this subject? I don't think so.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

Goalpost successfully moved.

But seeeeeriously
    These books aren't catered to anyone specifically. I haven't seen Taki aka Wiz Kid for Forever in a comic even longer regarding an X comic but Everytime there's a dilemma in X-Men that requires a technopath I'm not harping on the unfairness that Taki wasn't used. If there was a scene of 2 people agreeing Mutants are cool would they be enough for you Flatscan Lovers? lol
    No, that's stating a fact. And no, what we so-called 'flatscan lovers' are after is the meaningful interaction between the established friendships of mutant and non-mutant kind. We want to know that there's still hope, that there doesn't have to be complete separation if only on that level alone. What's so offensive about that?

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Which is hilarious.

Basically a big STFU to the "where are all the good humans" whiners.

Brilliant.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    If there are those who fear the unknown or different to wish to hate or destroy it nothing more natural than there are some who end up worshiping what is different or who do not understand as gods.

Apocalypse and Storm were considered gods for years by some humans.
    Yep, Hickman helping put complexities in and question "world that fears and hates them."

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

If Beak or Glob or any of the not pretty mutants were to pop out of the gate, would those humans still be so worshipful as they were with Shinobi and Shaw? Considering the various shapes and forms real life religious icons have taken, it’s certainly possible. I’d like to think so, if only for someone like Barnell Bohusk being viewed as divinely and glorious instead of as a circus freak as so many have viewed him, the poor dear. Even the most humble of Krakoans deserve to know that they are gods amongst insects and should never be told differently.

BANNED

The groupies will be the last to perish. That is what their loyalty has earned them.