Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54
  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    After whining about being starved...and they're Soo hungry. rather than eat people continue their whine...then ask to speak to the manager
    Yeah, 'cos, y'know...not what they asked for/were looking for to be addressed. Your point?

  2. #32
    Astonishing Member cranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    After whining about being starved...and they're Soo hungry. rather than eat people continue their whine...then ask to speak to the manager
    Speak for other people, I was more than happy with eating the spaghetti before they switched chefs.

  3. #33
    Fantastic Member scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    After whining about being starved...and they're Soo hungry. rather than eat people continue their whine...then ask to speak to the manager
    Bull.
    Starved and then offered dirt. Something that won't help at all.

    For all the whining I see about "disgruntled X-fans", I see a heck of a lot more of people being jerks towards others for the simple horrible crime of not being all sunshine and lollipop farts when they continuously get denied the stuff they'd like.
    Last edited by scourge; 12-05-2019 at 12:10 PM.

  4. #34
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    2,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    That is not even remotely close to what people were talking about. Thatís basically just the opposite end of the same spectrum. Itís fanaticism just with cult worship instead of hatred.
    Which is hilarious.

    Basically a big STFU to the "where are all the good humans" whiners.

    Brilliant.

  5. #35
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!
    Posts
    1,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    For all the whining I see about "disgruntled X-fans", I see a heck of a lot more of people being jerks towards others for the simple horrible crime of not being all sunshine and lollipop farts when they continuously get denied the stuff they'd like.
    I wanna give you a like. Extremity extremism (regardless of which end the needle lies) sucks. Where is the universe's middle-ground reaction?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

    The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

  6. #36
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    2,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    I wanna give you a like. Extremity extremism (regardless of which end the needle lies) sucks. Where is the universe's middle-ground reaction?
    The middle ground was all those nation's accepting mutant sovereignty for the perkys.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    The middle ground was all those nation's accepting mutant sovereignty for the perkys.
    No, that's the political reaction. Politicians are way different from the people we're talking about.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Bull.
    Starved and then offered dirt. Something that won't help at all.

    For all the whining I see about "disgruntled X-fans", I see a heck of a lot more of people being jerks towards others for the simple horrible crime of not being all sunshine and lollipop farts when they continuously get denied the stuff they'd like.
    Right? Like I can't say these kinds of attitudes are remotely endearing me to the new direction. If anything it just pushes me further to the line of books that I like more which, incidentally, don't seem to take place on Krakoa.

  9. #39
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    No, that's the political reaction. Politicians are way different from the people we're talking about.
    Goalpost successfully moved.

    But seeeeeriously
    These books aren't catered to anyone specifically. I haven't seen Taki aka Wiz Kid for Forever in a comic even longer regarding an X comic but Everytime there's a dilemma in X-Men that requires a technopath I'm not harping on the unfairness that Taki wasn't used. If there was a scene of 2 people agreeing Mutants are cool would they be enough for you Flatscan Lovers? lol
    GrindrStone(D)

  10. #40
    Libre. People Of The Earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Paris.
    Posts
    3,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    After whining about being starved...and they're Soo hungry. rather than eat people continue their whine...then ask to speak to the manager
    So we should indulge into you and others casual gaslighting on this subject? I don't think so.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."


    "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Goalpost successfully moved.

    But seeeeeriously
    These books aren't catered to anyone specifically. I haven't seen Taki aka Wiz Kid for Forever in a comic even longer regarding an X comic but Everytime there's a dilemma in X-Men that requires a technopath I'm not harping on the unfairness that Taki wasn't used. If there was a scene of 2 people agreeing Mutants are cool would they be enough for you Flatscan Lovers? lol
    No, that's stating a fact. And no, what we so-called 'flatscan lovers' are after is the meaningful interaction between the established friendships of mutant and non-mutant kind. We want to know that there's still hope, that there doesn't have to be complete separation if only on that level alone. What's so offensive about that?

  12. #42
    "Berserker Claw!" Wild Fang X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Which is hilarious.

    Basically a big STFU to the "where are all the good humans" whiners.

    Brilliant.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

  13. #43
    Mighty Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    If there are those who fear the unknown or different to wish to hate or destroy it nothing more natural than there are some who end up worshiping what is different or who do not understand as gods.

    Apocalypse and Storm were considered gods for years by some humans.
    Yep, Hickman helping put complexities in and question "world that fears and hates them."

  14. #44

    Default

    If Beak or Glob or any of the not pretty mutants were to pop out of the gate, would those humans still be so worshipful as they were with Shinobi and Shaw? Considering the various shapes and forms real life religious icons have taken, it’s certainly possible. I’d like to think so, if only for someone like Barnell Bohusk being viewed as divinely and glorious instead of as a circus freak as so many have viewed him, the poor dear. Even the most humble of Krakoans deserve to know that they are gods amongst insects and should never be told differently.

  15. #45
    Astonishing Member Vegan Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,154

    Default

    The groupies will be the last to perish. That is what their loyalty has earned them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •