View Poll Results: Would you rather: Bat-Armor or Upgraded Batsuit?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • gimme that Armor boi!

3 30.00%
  • lemme get that batsuit bruh.

7 70.00%

Question Luke Fox's suit as Batman

I'm curious which you'd prefer, an armor suit like his standard Batwing suit or a Batsuit like Bruce's but with some Luke Fox upgrades. and no this ain't a thread to complain about the 5G initiative or who you think should replace whom and who doesn't doesn't deserve whatever; this is specifically about the suit. if you want to elaborate on your answer or if you have ideas about the suit, please go ahead and share, but it's fine to just drop a vote and leave.

I could live with either so long as that glorious bear remains

EDIT:

keep in mind, besides upgrading the Batwing suit (I always thought built it for some reason) he also designed a bulletproof smart fabric, so either option is very plausible
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 01-05-2020 at 11:41 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I don’t think it would make sense for Luke to wear a cloth suit, his entire MO has always been high tech suit so I’m not sure he’d work in the other suit. Personally I prefer the look he had in Doomsday Clock 12, where he was in an armor tech suit but it’s clearly altered to look more like Batman with an open lower face and what looks like a utility belt.

0975F970-BDD7-4C9B-B1AC-2407C1D809A6.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

if it's tech armored it will look no different than Batwing
    and the purpose of filling in as Batman is to show that the real Batman's still around
    He'll probably wear full cowl to conceal his skin color, but the rest should look like regular Batman costume

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    if it's tech armored it will look no different than Batwing
    and the purpose of filling in as Batman is to show that the real Batman's still around
    He'll probably wear full cowl to conceal his skin color, but the rest should look like regular Batman costume
    It'd be a bit pointless to have a black batman if you cannot see he is black. I think one of the more interesting parts would be seeing how different characters react to an all new batman.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Yeah but Black Batman is more for reader marketing than in the universe and there will be plenty of time to show him in story

No... wait... we don't know what's the situation, as in, the story leading up to it gonna be yet, if it's the type of story that necessitates people to think the Batman they fear is still around or not.

When Gordon fill in everyone knows Batman died so no one's pretending that he's the real Batman
    Maybe Bruce'll pretend to die again so he can raise Helena in secret
    That way there's no need for Luke pretend that he's the old white Batman

I wouldn't mind a more techy suit, but it absolutely needs to have a traditional cape as opposed to the wings. That's the main thing that would distinguish a Batman suit from another Batwing one.

It could be a weird mix of both

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    It could be a weird mix of both
    hmmm how so?
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Incredible Member

I love for it to be like the 240% arkham knight suit but with the mouth covered. Have villains figure that he finally decided to cover that up or he got shot in there.

I’m sure Luke would also complain about the theatrics of the cape like Dick did.

I'm basically expecting the Batman Beyond suit with some tweaks.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    hmmm how so?
    I mean like the other guy said maybe a little more Batman beyond. That's a little bit more cloth yet is high tech. The few differences would be keeping the cape. The cape is just cable to transform into his wings