Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Huge shift in two flagship franchises' status quos is not happening in a spinoff mini by a third party. It's for funsies! Have fun!
    Idk if this is THAT huge of a shift... it COULD happen... ya never know ~

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Bets on Kate being a honey trap for Franklin, his "first"?
    Lmao. Well there is that one cover that seemingly implies this... but I doubt it for many reasons

Overall: I am just hoping this doesn't make Krakoa/mutantkind come off as "aggressive pushy cult members" or something. Honestly there is nothing at all wrong with mutants approaching Franklin Richards and just offering him to join them , trying to convince him. It's not bad. He can still meet with his bio fam and he is a teen, teens WANT to leave their families.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    He's been feeling that he isn't pulling his weight on the team since his powers started failing and he couldn't stop the Griever of All Things from killing Molecule Man in the first story arc.
    Clearly he needs the help of the mutants. His parent can't tell him what's really happening to his powers.

Two months at Krakoan Summer School and he'll go back home riding on Galactus' back.

it's for the best if he chooses the Fantastic Four. If not, he needs to be on an X-Men team with younger people his age. Have him mentored by someone ethical with a mind for science like Beast.

Astonishing Member

Personally I would love to see Franklin interact with the X-Men more maybe get on a team for a bit.

I could see Frankie staying with the FF while being given a Krakoan flower so he could have unlimited access to Krakoa. I could see the opposite happening, as well with Franklin going to Krakoa to explore and become more in tune with his mutant heritage while learning how to be around his fellow Homo Superior. I could see the likes of Cyke, A-Poc, Magneto, Kate, hell, even Emma as parental/supportive figures. If it keeps Frankie from being a airhead like Torch and clueless like Sue and Reed, I'm good with it.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    it's for the best if he chooses the Fantastic Four. If not, he needs to be on an X-Men team with younger people his age. Have him mentored by someone ethical with a mind for science like Beast.
    >Ethical
    >Beast

Pick one and one only.

I can't wait for Rachel to mentor Franklin
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I can't wait for Rachel to mentor Franklin
    I do wonder how weird him visisting would be for her.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    While Kate’s ambiguously-mid/late twenties mid-life crisis could lead to something that wreck less, I thought seducing underage boys was Betsy’s thing?
    When the heck did she do that?

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Clearly he needs the help of the mutants. His parent can't tell him what's really happening to his powers.

Two months at Krakoan Summer School and he'll go back home riding on Galactus' back.
    His Dad and Sister are the biggest brains and who are well aware of what he can do given the times a future version of him visits the past.
    Also, i think it stands to reason that Franklin wouldn't be permitted to stay given that he is a precog or will be one in time and we all know that there is a no precog allowed rule on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Personally I would love to see Franklin interact with the X-Men more maybe get on a team for a bit.
    I would like to see the status of his friendships with Leech and Artie more tbh as they part of the Future Foundation.

He's definitely choosing his family. That's like super obvious.

The kid just recreated the Multiverse. His powers, which his dad had to put dampers on way back, are slowly fading. Sure, he is a rebelious teenager, but why would he want to go to some weird island with a bunch of people he does not know? Leaving his Uncle Ben's nice spot on Yancy Street with his family to hang out with the likes of Feral, Pixie, and Magneto? Teenagers make bad choices, but Franklin is too smart for this.

That said, looking forward to the series.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    He's definitely choosing his family. That's like super obvious.
    Never underestimate the powers of bad writing and forced drama!

I imagine its going to be like, "Oh no, my powers aren't working like I thought they should! This can't happen to me, I'm super important!"

Xavier/Apocalypse: "Come to Krakoa, we can teach you how to use your powers. Believe us, we are not suspicious and have no alternative motives!"

Reed: "Xavier is hella sketchy, and last time we talked to Cyclops he gave us some school shooter 'Look what you made me do!' BS! I forbid it!"

Franklin: "F-U Dad you can't help me and you can't tell me what to do! I'm going to nonstop party island!"

This was fun, so I'm going to keep going

Franklin: "Wow, this place is amazing! Does anybody do anything besides party though?"

Xavier/A: "Probably. Anyway, just let Xavier into your mind and everything will work out perfectly. Please ignore Mr. Sinister standing nearby with tubes to fill with your blood."

Franklin: "This seems suspicious but I am a teenager, and the teenager in these stories always makes bad decisions regardless of if they are a genius or not. So sure."

Xavier/A/Sinister/Magneto/Emma: "Mhehehehehehe! Now the messianic god child mutant will be ours! With his power, Krakoa will be invincible and the future of the mutant race is secured!"

Moira: *sips tea, unaware of that future where the Immortal Hulk killed Franklin, ate god, and destroyed everything anyway