Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I like Moon Knight and this doesn't look bad at all. I still give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    I've read all of Moon Knight except for Fist of Khonshu, West Coast Avengers, and Bendis's run, and I trust in Brian Wood a lot more than I trust in Bendis, so I'm still in.
    I'm with these guys!

I wish Mr. Knight had left with Ellis and the new, cheesy SFX were left out. And, oh yeah, the art is a head-scratcher.
    Last edited by Marvel_Is; 08-07-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ktralfam View Post
    For me, Moon Knight is all about his supporting cast, one thing totally absent from Ellis' run. I hope Wood has sense enough to bring back Marlene, Crawley, Gena, Ray and Frenchie. And Moon Knight also has an awesome rogues gallery: Bushman, Black Spectre, Midnight Man, Morpheus, Stained Glass Scarlet, etc. For a C/D-lister, he really has a thorough world built around him that is not being utilised at all right now.
    You're going to want to pick up issue #6.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Same. That last issue was really fantastic. As was #5. I would have loved more of Ellis on MOON KNIGHT, anyone know if he's doing another MARVEL book?
    Aside from his two new comics at Image I'm pretty sure he's working on something creator owned. Give Wood a shot, you may have enjoyed more Moon Knight than you realize anyway.

I'm definately going to give Wood's run a shot, the idea of Moon Knight tracking down a high tech assassin in a black out sounds interesting and Wood's previous works show he has a knack for character work as well as some higher end or more off kilter sci fi stories.

BANNED

I'll hang for a bit to see if I like it but I really enjoyed Ellis' take and the art. Best take on the character in years.

If I stuck it out through all of Bendis's MK run, I can stick it out through this. Sucks losing Ellis, but I have faith Wood can keep up the momentum.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

Love Smallwood's art, but I was reluctant to continue after Ellis and Shalvey left. Well, that all went out the window when I saw this preview. The art here is too good to pass up. I'll be giving this a shot!
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

BANNED

The art looks good and Wood will probaly be alright but I need some room on my pull list and this is a perfect jumping off point. Of course I'll probably buy it once I flip throught at the store...

I'll miss Ellis and Shalvey dearly, but I'm too big a mark for Moon Knight in any context to give up on the series...and Smallwood does seem to be making some lovely pictures. Very little experience with Brian Wood but I dig on semi-plausible sci-fi gimmickry like verbal-activated adaptive camo-suits, so he's got my attention from the go.

Bit leery about 'answering questions' from past issues though. This series has been strengthened by its episodic nature, no need to go mucking with that - and I don't really have any lingering questions from #1, so...?