Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The new "Create your own International Super Hero Team Challenge" with a twist!

The Challenge: Create an international team of DC heroes (ala the Global Guardians) using this criteria:

* One hero per country.
    * Booster Gold is NOT Canadian. He's probably the most American superhero there is. THE! MOST! Including Captain America and Uncle Sam.
    * Fictional DC countries count...so feel free to add Amazons, Atlanteans, Markovians, etc.
    * Being an alien doesn't count. Aliens are other planets. I'm looking for countries. Aliens can be added, but will represent the country they're a citizen of on earth.

And finally....

No stereotypes! And before anyone gets upset, let me clarify:

* No hero on the team may have a costume based on the flag of their country.
    * No hero may have a superhero power or motif solely based on an animal indigenous to their country.
    * No hero can be from, or be based on, the mythology, history, or folklore of their country.
    * No hero can be armed with the weapons made famous by their country.
    * And finally....no one can have a "magic sword" based on the sword most associated with their country (with magic powers).

On the other hand, once you've done the above, feel free to make an entire team based WITH the above criteria. I would LOVE to see a book called "The International Team of Magic Sword Wielders" or "The League of Knight Themed British Characters".

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by edpower; 12-04-2019 at 09:54 PM.
    Help a fellow fan out and check out my writing, please:
    My Cage comic strip:
    Re-Runs: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challeng...itle_no=539047
    New: https://www.patreon.com/mycage
    Thanks!