Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Preview: X-force #3

X-FORCE #3
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • JOSHUA CASSARA (A)
    Cover by DUSTIN WEAVER
    THE BEST DEFENSE...
    TARGET: ALL ENEMIES OF MUTANTKIND!
    First, the new team strikes back against the humans who took one of their own. Then, with its orders established, the new X-Force hits the ground running, taking on deadly threats targeting mutantkind's rightful place in the world...
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

BANNED

Logan is such a traitor

Domino's alive? I thought for sure she was dead

Logan's pro-human rethoric is starting to annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Logan's pro-human rethoric is starting to annoy me.
    It's at least consistent with his character.

the art is just so messy. i'm nostalgic for Jerome Opena.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Domino's alive? I thought for sure she was dead
    Well looks like she is now.

Okay damn we get it. Is Logan gonna be the human spokesperson every issue? If I want to be annoyed at Wolverine every issue then I would rather read Aaron and the Aaron-Men.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

This is from here, btw: https://www.newsarama.com/48146-x-force-3-preview.html

Logan is coming off like the worst kind of centrist, "both sides are bad, actually" dickhead.

So, do they mercy kill Dom and resurrect her, or try to heal her?

Is he really doing that speech at that moment? If I were Domino and if I had some residual strenght I would have slapped him.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Logan turned into a full Xavier shill.
    "Cable was right!"

Great art.

I'm amazed people here continue to side with the mutant cultist anti-human hate speech. At least Logan has the perspective to realize hatred and bigotry directed against an entire species is wrong. Never thought I'd say those words.

Pity X is dead or Logan could just kill Domino for a reset instead of her having to suffer more. I wonder how *this* is lucky for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Great art.

I'm amazed people here continue to side with the mutant cultist anti-human hate speech. At least Logan has the perspective to realize hatred and bigotry directed against an entire species is wrong. Never thought I'd say those words.

Pity X is dead or Logan could just kill Domino for a reset instead of her having to suffer more. I wonder how *this* is lucky for her.
    I was about 75% on Wolverine having just put her out of her misery there, either because he figures the resurrection process will be working or because she was too far gone anyway, but mostly because it is just what he does.

As for the bolded, not much of a spoiler but solicits make mention of her 'luck' a few issues from now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Logan is such a traitor
    He really want on an not all humans bs tirade in the middle of a mission to rescue his flayed alive ex gf. Now u know if theyd done anything like this to **** he would have gone berzerker rage by now.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Great art.

Except that the humans in 616 aren't like us. They're all cartoonishly evil dickheads or passive onlookers with zero spine. Every major government recently took steps to completely eradicate mutants from existence and the world cheered them on. Even more recently, Wolverine helped destroy a space station mass producing mutant genocide machines.