Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Seconded the X-Men have too many interesting characters to devote any sort of resources to solo titles in my opinion. Team books would work better but so few writers know how to juggle teams and balance out character arcs in between each individual members.
    So True. Which is why im hoping these new crop of books take the opportunity of the fesh start.

Still waiting on TheNewXMen Teens to pop up

Mighty Member

Synch needs at the very least a mini series.. 5 issues,
    Hellions need a few issues ..
    I want Frenzy, Exodus, Carmella, etc to get some love..

Fantastic Member

Kara Killgrave AKA The Purple Girl

A former Alpha Flight member and daughter of a evil rapist mind controling villain with same type of powers but is a compassionate person... so much potential.

BANNED

Selene deserves a mini

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I feel like certain characters have 'stories' going on in the background that are going neglected in all the big drama, and not really explored / resolved.

I'd like those characters in particular to have mini-series to sort of catch them up, since it seems like whatever is going on with them is not ever going to be satisfactorily resolved in-story, otherwise.

Examples;

Nightcrawler (demon-maggot body, no soul? Splainy. Resolve!...)

Angel (I don't even know what the current state of his mind / body is. Can he still switch back and forth from feather wings to metal blade wings? Yes, now thanX to the below development. Is he still mostly mindless…
    My thought is, all of that is now negligible. Much like Jean, Cyclops, & Wolverine, their slates have been wiped clean, with former resurrections forgotten about and conviently:

… replaced by new ones.

That those 5 were chosen seems hardly coincidental, and more highly intentional. Reason(s), for the very (messy?... convoluted?) recent resurrection related things you mention, would be my guess.

Banshee (he's back! And gross looking / kinda zombie-ish! And we are apparently never going to find out anything more about it! What's Siryn, now the Morrigan, got to say about zombie dad and his 'not quite dead again' status? Resolve her weird status, too, while we're at it!...)
    Same probably goes for these 2, by association:

… and appearance(s).
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 12-05-2019 at 08:33 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Polaris, Rachel, Nightcrawler, (Arch)Angel, Monet, Dazzler, Frenzy, Cuckoos

Name more...

… guess some of these characters are indeed cameoing around but... ongoings… not the above mentioned?
    Didn't get the impression this meant solos per se, but just a permanent role on any given title. So a new team book seems like the most logical, realistic suggestion that could be made.

Other characters: Sunfire, Dust, Northstar, Banshee, Darwin, Forge

Cyclops can easily do Captain America numbers, imo. Plus the character never had a solo ongoing, the Teen version is not the same, everybody knows it, i mean, when it happened the adult version that people really like was still going in Uncanny.
    Give Cyclops a solo, a true solo, not a team book with his name on the cover. And get Priest to write it.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

No one. Title dilution nearly killed the franchise already.

I have a long list of characters I want to see in books, but I honestly think six (plus Wolverine) is already feeling a tad excessive. Excalibur and Fallen Angels would've both been more compelling reads as solo books IMO (with Apocalypse and Sinister as major recurring characters for those respective titles).

I want to see Monet, Synch, Marrow, Prodigy, and Mercury added to some of the existing books though.

Monet/Synch to New Mutants or Marauders
    Marrow to Marauders or X-Force
    Prodigy to X-Force
    Mercury to Fallen Angels

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    X-23 needs her book back because god Fallen Angels is starting to get painful.
    I couldn't not agree more. This Fallen Angels preview is really bad. Laura should be given her solo back.

Storm should have a solo. Let Wolverine and Storm be the two solo books of the Second Wave.

Characters that should get more exposure right now in my opinion are Monet, Nightcrawler, Polaris, Selene, Banshee and Syrin.

Characters with solo should get less page time on team books

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    I couldn't not agree more. This Fallen Angels preview is really bad. Laura should be given her solo back.
    Yes.

Laura definitely needs her solo back. Fallen Angels seems to have totally ignored her character development and status quo changes from All-New Wolverine.

Namor used to have solo books, but not since the 90s... why is that?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Laura definitely needs her solo back. Fallen Angels seems to have totally ignored her character development and status quo changes from All-New Wolverine.
    I'd love for Laura to either have her solo or be a part of the team. FA is currently a Psylocke solo, and Laura there isn't herself anymore.