Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

It’s looking increasingly likely that Cable, X-23 and Husk may be without a book shortly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    EDIT: I don't mean solo books. I just meant "characters that need to be in a book period". Including as members of a team. …
    As I thought, and mentioned. With that in mind, spinning out of XM1:

Polarisfeel free to propose ideas...

… tasked by the QC with making the above a priority, as Cyke suggested they might. She would then form & lead a new, Krakoan team called the Outlanders, that could include:

… Nightcrawler... Frenzy...
    … and other, similarly alienated (in a historic sense) Mutant members like Sunfire, to do so.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 12-07-2019 at 03:00 AM.

BANNED

Dazzler… feel free to propose ideas...

… charged by the QC with creating a group of what would essentially be goodwill ambassadors, promoters, and/or PR personalities, sent to confront & counter those trying to damage & undermine Krakoa's credibility, on the world's stage. Her team would be called X-Corp (natch!), and could include:

… (Arch)Angel, Monet...
    … and other, similar celebrity-type Mutant members like Northstar, to help make their case.

They are the 2 that matter MOST to me, obviously.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 12-07-2019 at 03:03 AM.

BANNED

Possible team name revisions, from suggestions made here: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...nded-quot-next

Instead of Outlanders, and given her lineage, Polaris could be heading a revamped Acolytes. Or a Brother/sisterhood combo that now maybe, is just simply tagged as... the 'Hood.

With the Dazzler led activist/publicity/propaganda war machine, a reduX of Gene Nation sounds like it could be a more fitting moniker, than the supposedly already slated X-Corp.

I LOVE Mutant Liberation Front too, but Marauders seems to already be fulfilling the function they would best serve, literally speaking.

BANNED

X-Corp:

Havok
    Dazzler
    Synch
    Penance/M
    Banshee
    Honey Badger
    Morph
    Sketch

I'd put Lorna on X-Force or Marauders. I do think Hickman is keeping her, Monet, Synch and Skin (the latter 3 known faves of his) in the chamber for a reason.

Where is Vincent Cimetta?

Frenzy
    Synch
    Skin
    Risque
    Jetstream
    Neal Sharra
    Catseye
    Loa
    Banshee
    Sunfire
    Regan and Martinique
    Unuscione

Frenzy
    Lady Mastermind
    Ariel
    Unuscione
    Firestar
    Danger

Fantastic Member

Stepford Cuckoos
    Danger
    Honey Badger
    Pixie
    Polaris
    Penance
    Archangel
    Vulcan

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Where is Vincent Cimetta?
    M-plate rehab with Bulwark.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    It’s looking increasingly likely that Cable, X-23 and Husk may be without a book shortly.
    I'd guess Kid Cable will pop up in X-Men stories since that book has Scott at the center. X-23 has got to be in something sooner or later. She's too marketable to be out of the spotlight for long.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I'd guess Kid Cable will pop up in X-Men stories since that book has Scott at the center. X-23 has got to be in something sooner or later. She's too marketable to be out of the spotlight for long.
    I think she was mentioned to be in Logan's upcoming solo? Though I'm hoping there's more for her in store; a solo or further team-up between her, Logan and possibly Gabby would sell like hot-cakes!

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I think she was mentioned to be in Logan's upcoming solo? Though I'm hoping there's more for her in store; a solo or further team-up between her, Logan and possibly Gabby would sell like hot-cakes!
    Percy said that Laura would be on Wolverine solo and show up on x-force. Not sure if roles gonna be big

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Percy said that Laura would be on Wolverine solo and show up on x-force. Not sure if roles gonna be big
    Don't care, I'm a damaged fan: I'll take anything and everything she's in. Same with Gambit, Rogue and Jubilee. They need the love!!!

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

When will Quicksilver be freed from the Avengers office and come back to his true home? Because I can only imagine how fun an Acolytes book with him, Amelia Voght, Frenzy, and Scanner would be, as they operate much like the old X-Force did, and having to deal with his old rivals like Exodus (who is on the Quiet Council, and can help or hinder their mission) and Fabian Cortez (who can’t help but be Fabian Cortez). If Luna is allowed on Krakoa that’s another point of tension as the Inhumans no doubt are on high alert since Krakoa was formed. Where would her allegiance lie, especially if her father starts running missions against their competing agenda of inheriting rulership of the earth as the flatscans succumb to their own poisons and shortcomings?

Also, while I’m at it, I would really like to see Destiny form a new Brotherhood with all the banned precogs for the main purpose of finding and ending threats before they become one, and the unofficial mission of really annoying Moira from afar.