Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i'd be for erasing Layla and her husband. then they could return Jamie Madrox to the coolness of what he was pre-Layla.
    Agreed. Let’s also reset Layla to the creepy, precocious pre-teen who knows stuff.

PAD’s overly complicated, problematic trajectory for Layla completely destroyed her viability, which sucks because she only really began to work when he started writing her. Talk about self-sabotage.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    Agreed. Let’s also reset Layla to the creepy, precocious pre-teen who knows stuff.

PAD’s overly complicated, problematic trajectory for Layla completely destroyed her viability, which sucks because she only really began to work when he started writing her. Talk about self-sabotage.
    I actually wouldn't mind both Layla and Jamie being deaged -- or at least a dupe of Jamie. I agree that Layla was better as a pre-teen, and I think it'd be fun to see Jamie at that age too.

-Pav, who misses Madrox...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

With The Gifted being cancelled, I kinda want the comics to fill in the void for some of those characters. Bring back Thunderbird, give Blink some shine, and let Polaris have some spotlight instead of being in the background.

I also miss Northstar and Aurora getting some time.

Also with all these mutant resurrections, have any of the bus kids been brought back? If so we need to see some reunions.

I honestly don't think I could ever look at Jamie the same way. I really liked him in early X-Factor, but I think that ship has sailed.

I'd rather we use Clay, the mysterious mercenary with the same powers, used in X-Force or something similar.

wasn't Clay killed in that Wolverine/Domino story with the badass art? i think it was the assassins guild or the hand that did the deal.

Synch, Mimic, Sunfire, Genesis, and Blink

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    wasn't Clay killed in that Wolverine/Domino story with the badass art? i think it was the assassins guild or the hand that did the deal.
    Yeah, but all we need is Fabio to poop out an egg with Clay's name on it and for Proteus to sit on it for sixty seconds. DONE.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind both Layla and Jamie being deaged -- or at least a dupe of Jamie. I agree that Layla was better as a pre-teen, and I think it'd be fun to see Jamie at that age too.

-Pav, who misses Madrox...
    It would be a head-turn for the Layla that returned all grown up to turn out to be an AU version, and the original 'creepy kid Layla' still be out there, stuck in a timeless state between worlds or something. She'd hardly be the first character to have a grown up and younger version of herself running around (see, Magneto, Wolverine, Cable, the O5, Apocalypse...).

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Yeah, but all we need is Fabio to poop out an egg with Clay's name on it and for Proteus to sit on it for sixty seconds. DONE.
    sounds easy enough. but are we even sure that Clay was a mutant? i wasn't quite sure what that killcrop stuff was about.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Northstar, Selene, Frenzy, Hellion, and Dazzler.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.