Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    First Where are those numbers? in the marvel wiki I dont see that estimations, where is stated that these organizations are so powerful? Because they always seemed to me like a gang of losers with less than 100 members that need to make deals with real bad guys like HYDRA to have some relevance ( and purifiers have mutant leader , never forget that)

Funny that you mention Sword and AIM because both organizations have been directed by mutants at some points. And currently SWORD is directed by a mutant again. And SHIELD didnt exist since two years.
    Rev. Stryker makes reference to their numbers during Operation Zero Tolerance.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Legion/Nate Grey/Jamie Braddock/Mikhail Rasputin rewrites reality long before any of that. Storm can control individual molecules of everything in the air (if her fans on here are to be believed), so she kills every human from Krakoa.

Face it, in a war, the Avengers lose badly. Their entire full power force was nearly beaten on Utopia by ten mutants, most of which weren't trying.
    Neither of them on krakoa minus Jamie he isnt that powerful. Black widow tricked him easily. About storm she was depowered by the russian guy easily so I dont see how they couldnt launch a blast of depowering energy angainst krakoa .

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    If mutants are this powerful, why are still a persecuted minority? Can't they simply overpower all human resistance and seize the world themselves at this point?
    I guess the potential is there but they suck at implementation. The mutants did a horrible job securing their island. Within a span of weeks, a bunch of super humans have outmaneuvered their defenses and successfully assassinate Xavier with barely any fight. In addition, their captain commander and 2 members of the quiet council got beat up by the golden girls. #fail

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I'm not seeing anything controversial with Logan's words. Most senior X-men would have said something similar. In fact, many have in the past.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I'm not seeing anything controversial with Logan's words. Most senior X-men would have said something similar. In fact, many have in the past.
    It wasn't really what he said as much as him saying it right as they find a mutant the humans mangled and tortured and Logan personally was involved with.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Power dampener gas lauched to krakoa, all of them dead. the genus compund lauched to krakoa all of them depowered. Human deads? Starik ressurection metod can ressurect them all easily.

Using that metods just a normal army could kill them all, without any Avengers.
    Stark's biotechnological reboot may actually be a form of cloning rather than "proper" resurrection, at least if the recent/current arc in Tony Stark: Iron Man is anything to go by. However, it wouldn't be the first time cloning was used as a method of cheating death, let alone by the same writer (yes, I'm referring to The Clone Conspiracy from back when Dan Slott was still writing Spider-Man) --- and to think, they were considering letting him shepherd the X-Men next.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

It wasn't really what he said as much as him saying it right as they find a mutant the humans mangled and tortured and Logan personally was involved with.
    He's complimenting Domino and comforting her in the preview. It probably wasn't the best time for this conversation but I'm not sure how his words would be insulting. He's acting pretty level headed.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Stark's biotechnological reboot may actually be a form of cloning rather than "proper" resurrection, at least if the recent/current arc in Tony Stark: Iron Man is anything to go by. However, it wouldn't be the first time cloning was used as a method of cheating death, let alone by the same writer (yes, I'm referring to The Clone Conspiracy from back when Dan Slott was still writing Spider-Man) --- and to think, they were considering letting him shepherd the X-Men next.
    The description is the same create a new body and charge the mind. The only difference would be that the digitalized minds can exist as programs while they wait for a new body and that raises the question if the ressucted people are real or not. Probably that is the legal trick that Sunset id going to use against Tony. The same issue could be adressed in Krakoa but krakoan laws are created around the idea of ressurection so it would be useless.

Although i understand finding this dialogue inappropriate after just finding Domino, you people are exaggerating, he is definitely not going to let this people off the hook, he make that painfully clear before leaving Krakoa last issue.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

He's complimenting Domino and comforting her in the preview. It probably wasn't the best time for this conversation but I'm not sure how his words would be insulting. He's acting pretty level headed.
    Because as I've said in the thread, it's very much an "All Lives Matter" moment, especially considering the lengths to which humans have nearly genocided mutants time and time again.

Because as I've said in the thread, it's very much an "All Lives Matter" moment, especially considering the lengths to which humans have nearly genocided mutants time and time again.
    Except he's directing the hate at the people who've hurt Domino, who he will most likely kill.

Also, it's Wolverine. he's seen some pretty terrible things from humans. He also seems to be acknowledging Quire's lack of experience on the subject.

Regardless, the argument seems to be blown out of proportion. It's an ill timed conversation, but that doesn't make Wolverine a race traitor.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 12-05-2019 at 07:47 PM.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Except he's directing the hate at the people who've hurt Domino, who he will most likely kill.

Also, it's Wolverine. he's seen some pretty terrible things from humans. He also seems to be acknowledging Quire's lack of experience on the subject.

Regardless, the argument seems to be blown out of proportion. It's an ill timed conversation, but that doesn't make Wolverine a race traitor.
    QQ is an omega level telepath and he grew up with the internet. He knows more about the depravity of humanity than Logan ever will.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

The description is the same create a new body and charge the mind. The only difference would be that the digitalized minds can exist as programs while they wait for a new body and that raises the question if the ressucted people are real or not. Probably that is the legal trick that Sunset id going to use against Tony. The same issue could be adressed in Krakoa but krakoan laws are created around the idea of ressurection so it would be useless.
    Technically, they're all "real," it's just a philosophical question of if they really "count" as the exact same people they were prior to their deaths and subsequent revivals. Considering Krakoan methods of reviving the dead are a much more complex process that explicitly involves telepathically transferring a mind into the corresponding newly recreated body from preserved DNA rather than just reanimating or recreating the body and hoping the memories or soul somehow follow, that might well answer the question, at least for the people of Krakoa.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    If all humans are crappy, mutants should had been wipedout of Earth
    Callisto stated that the only thing standing between humans and totally annihilating mutants were the X-Men. And we saw that after most of them died fighting X-Man, there were several laws and agencies put in place to get rid of mutants.

no , that never happened in public light. the goverment only sold the public the idea of the depowring serum.
    It was presented to the public as a mandatory vaccination.

Wolverine is putting me to sleep.