Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 133
  1. #61
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    1) He's saying this in front of his mangled ex-gf that humans literally did it to

    and

    2) All humans in 616 are dickbags, save for maybe 200. The entire world cheered when mutants were made illegal and government entities were authorized to slaughter them en masse.
    If all humans are crappy, mutants should had been wipedout of Earth

  2. #62
    BANNED PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    If all humans are crappy, mutants should had been wipedout of Earth
    They've tried. Repeatedly. If the X-Men hadn't stopped them multiple times, if the threat of Magneto hadn't stayed their hand several times, if literal time travelers hadn't intervened several times, mutants would have been wiped out.

  3. #63
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    They've tried. Repeatedly. If the X-Men hadn't stopped them multiple times, if the threat of Magneto hadn't stayed their hand several times, if literal time travelers hadn't intervened several times, mutants would have been wiped out.
    That still look like a minority tried it.

  4. #64
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The world versus Krakoa? Yeah I'll take the team with 4 reality warpers, 11 immortals, a cadre of psychics each of which can kill every avenger from the comfort of their bedroom, and an army that cannot stay dead for long against the flatscans. Hell, Magneto, Storm, Vulcan, Xavier, and Legion solo the entire planet by themselves.
    Power dampener gas lauched to krakoa, all of them dead. the genus compund lauched to krakoa all of them depowered. Human deads? Starik ressurection metod can ressurect them all easily.

    Using that metods just a normal army could kill them all, without any Avengers.

  5. #65
    Astonishing Member Vegan Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    I hope the human-apologism is exclusive to Logan

  6. #66
    BANNED PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That still look like a minority tried it.
    By minority you mean "the entire functioning government of every single nation on the planet".

    Plus every member of groups like the Friends of Humanity (estimated members 250,000), the Purifiers (estimated members: 500,000), and the other anti-mutant organizations (including SHIELD, SWORD, AIM, etc)

  7. #67
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    1)
    a
    2) All humans in 616 are dickbags, save for maybe 200. The entire world cheered when mutants were made illegal and government entities were authorized to slaughter them en masse.
    this never happened. if this is a reference to the rosemberg run the USA only approved a depowering serum. the actions of the O.N. A werent public.

  8. #68
    BANNED PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Power dampener gas lauched to krakoa, all of them dead. the genus compund lauched to krakoa all of them depowered. Human deads? Starik ressurection metod can ressurect them all easily.

    Using that metods just a normal army could kill them all, without any Avengers.
    Legion/Nate Grey/Jamie Braddock/Mikhail Rasputin rewrites reality long before any of that. Storm can control individual molecules of everything in the air (if her fans on here are to be believed), so she kills every human from Krakoa.

    Face it, in a war, the Avengers lose badly. Their entire full power force was nearly beaten on Utopia by ten mutants, most of which weren't trying.

  9. #69
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Great art.

    I'm amazed people here continue to side with the mutant cultist anti-human hate speech. At least Logan has the perspective to realize hatred and bigotry directed against an entire species is wrong. Never thought I'd say those words.

    Pity X is dead or Logan could just kill Domino for a reset instead of her having to suffer more. I wonder how *this* is lucky for her.
    Everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten about all the bad stuff evil mutants have done, such as Magneto going full on Hitler during Grant Morrison’s run. And let’s not even start on Sinister and Apocalypse. But, sure, Logan is a traitor for not blindly wanting to kill all “flatscans.” Welcome to 2019 I guess.

  10. #70
    BANNED PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    this never happened. if this is a reference to the rosemberg run the USA only approved a depowering serum. the actions of the O.N. A werent public.
    Depowering serum at the cost of immediate execution if they elect not to allow themselves to be injected. No different than saying "you're gay? Well, here's a pill that will make you not gay. Or we can put a bullet in your brain. But it's totally your call".

    And if one of two choices is immediate execution, it's still very illegal and very wrong.

  11. #71
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    By minority you mean "the entire functioning government of every single nation on the planet".

    Plus every member of groups like the Friends of Humanity (estimated members 250,000), the Purifiers (estimated members: 500,000), and the other anti-mutant organizations (including SHIELD, SWORD, AIM, etc)
    First Where are those numbers? in the marvel wiki I dont see that estimations, where is stated that these organizations are so powerful? Because they always seemed to me like a gang of losers with less than 100 members that need to make deals with real bad guys like HYDRA to have some relevance ( and purifiers have mutant leader , never forget that)

    Funny that you mention Sword and AIM because both organizations have been directed by mutants at some points. And currently SWORD is directed by a mutant again. And SHIELD didnt exist since two years.

  12. #72
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Depowering serum at the cost of immediate execution if they elect not to allow themselves to be injected. No different than saying "you're gay? Well, here's a pill that will make you not gay. Or we can put a bullet in your brain. But it's totally your call".

    And if one of two choices is immediate execution, it's still very illegal and very wrong.
    no , that never happened in public light. the goverment only sold the public the idea of the depowring serum.

  13. #73
    Fantastic Member The Thunderbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Legion/Nate Grey/Jamie Braddock/Mikhail Rasputin rewrites reality long before any of that. Storm can control individual molecules of everything in the air (if her fans on here are to be believed), so she kills every human from Krakoa.

    Face it, in a war, the Avengers lose badly. Their entire full power force was nearly beaten on Utopia by ten mutants, most of which weren't trying.
    If mutants are this powerful, why are still a persecuted minority? Can't they simply overpower all human resistance and seize the world themselves at this point?

  14. #74
    BANNED PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    no , that never happened in public light. the goverment only sold the public the idea of the depowring serum.
    That's incorrect. It was complete public knowledge that you would be executed if you didn't agree to be depowered. It was part of the congressional bill that overwhelmingly passed.

  15. #75
    BANNED PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    If mutants are this powerful, why are still a persecuted minority? Can't they simply overpower all human resistance and seize the world themselves at this point?
    Because plot reasons. Xavier could have taken over the world by himself if he felt like it. Mutants don't for the same reason the people don't eat Gilligan: it would end the story.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •