Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Domino's alive? I thought for sure she was dead
    Me too, poor girl.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I’d agree but they’re using him to play McLaughlin Group opposite Quentin. So I understand the choice. I imagine it’s something both characters will continue to reckon with as an ongoing thread. And it’s carrying over the topic from the prior issue, it didn’t come up when they found Dom flayed.
    Its just a preview so Im not going to judge the quality of writing based on this but its especially jarring because its a repetition of their argument from last issue. I didnt mind it then bc it served as a way to define Logans characterization and the back and forth while they were still investigating didnt feel out of place. But if it becomes a recurring thing where every time someone from the team says something Logan jumps on the occasion to remind us "not all humans" it will het tedious.

I swear to Glob if "Ok Avenger" doesn't make it to the page...
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

we also have to take account on the good humans we see in the supporting cast of other nonmutant. its not like Kamala Khan family, Peter supporting(Flash, Harry, MJ, Gwen, Betty, ect) Richard rider family, Rick jones teen brigrade, Alicia, ect it numerous to count but we dont see them having anti-mutant views. J Jonah Jameson actually went against the anti-mutant hysteria from Operation Zero Tolerance. so yeah we do see alot of anti-mutant humans in x-books but we have considered the nonpowered human cast from other books in x-titles. yeah if you think about it, every single life that Spidey saved in his books could hold anti-mutant views that make you want to question that such a person should be worth saving.(Im sure Peter would save him/her anyway). also note Quire did dated a human(yes she's well trained in weapons and badass skills crazy and genre-savy) but human nevertherless
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 12-05-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I swear to Glob if "Ok Avenger" doesn't make it to the page...
    That would be so genius!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Okay damn we get it. Is Logan gonna be the human spokesperson every issue? If I want to be annoyed at Wolverine every issue then I would rather read Aaron and the Aaron-Men.
    I mean we had 6 issues of HOX/POX plus a good chunk of X-Men #1 preaching the opposite. I'd say it's fair for the sake of balance.

Besides, he's right; there's the potential for the best and the worst in all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Except that the humans in 616 aren't like us. They're all cartoonishly evil dickheads or passive onlookers with zero spine.
    If all anyone knew about us came from news or social media, that would describe us to a T. I think it's safe to assume that Logan has a nuanced view of humanity and would not lump them all into one basket.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    If all anyone knew about us came from news or social media, that would describe us to a T. I think it's safe to assume that Logan has a nuanced view of humanity and would not lump them all into one basket.
    So he sides with the 200 or 300 hundred humans in the 616 that don't want mutants genocided compared to the 5 billion that do? Okay then.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Looks good.

I enjoyed the Wolverine/Kid Omega dynamic of the last issue, and how Percy showcased differing opinions, but doing so over the mutilated body of Domino, is a poor choice for Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Looks good.

I enjoyed the Wolverine/Kid Omega dynamic of the last issue, and how Percy showcased differing opinions, but doing so over the mutilated body of Domino, is a poor choice for Logan.
    lol right? And it seriously wasn't like Quire was quoting Bender with his "KILL ALL HUMANS" mantra. Wolverine is likely spouting such gauche rhetoric to take his mind off the being attracted to another Omega level telepath
    GrindrStone(D)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Personally, while I'm all for human society getting taken down a few pegs --- see the current scenario in Immortal Hulk where Bruce Banner has openly declared and acted on his intent to tear down the pillars of institutionalized corruption that are most directly responsible for the degeneration of the planet and other endemic ills of the human condition --- I'd rather humanity as a whole last long enough to see and learn the error of its ways, as opposed to being wiped out in its entirety. To me, it's one thing to defend yourself with all necessary aggression against those seeking to commit genocide against you and yours, but it's another to then turn around and retaliate with a genocide of your own, because what are you left with after that except a tragic case of living up (or down) to Nietzsche's warning about gazing too long into an abyss and the abyss gazing also?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

when your worst enemy is Sabertooth them is logical to say that mutants are able of the worst too. He is just being a professor with Quire.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Great art.

I'm amazed people here continue to side with the mutant cultist anti-human hate speech. At least Logan has the perspective to realize hatred and bigotry directed against an entire species is wrong. Never thought I'd say those words.

Pity X is dead or Logan could just kill Domino for a reset instead of her having to suffer more. I wonder how *this* is lucky for her.
    Actually he can just kill her anyway. We know Jean will resurrect Xavier and the others that were killed.

The only other thing is maybe one of the healers can completely restore her body. Of course, that's if she survives being cut out of that thank.

Apparently, Logan STILL hasn't learned from Schism and onward. For someone that supposed to be a badass, Logan tends to be a coward when it comes down to helping his own people vs the humans. He forgets how quickly the humans (Avengers included) would turn against him in a heartbeat.

I miss the days when Logan actually had a backbone:

Wolverine Sets Cap Straight1.jpg
    Wolverine Sets Cap Straight2.jpg
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    Apparently, Logan STILL hasn't learned from Schism and onward. For someone that supposed to be a badass, Logan tends to be a coward when it comes down to helping his own people vs the humans. He forgets how quickly the humans (Avengers included) would turn against him in a heartbeat.

I miss the days when Logan actually had a backbone:

Wolverine Sets Cap Straight1.jpg
    Wolverine Sets Cap Straight2.jpg
    When turned against him the avengers ?