Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    Apparently, Logan STILL hasn't learned from Schism and onward. For someone that supposed to be a badass, Logan tends to be a coward when it comes down to helping his own people vs the humans. He forgets how quickly the humans (Avengers included) would turn against him in a heartbeat.

I miss the days when Logan actually had a backbone:

Attachment 90007
    Attachment 90008
    That was actually a pretty good moment in the original Secret Wars, Wolverine spitting hard truth to power, as it were. That being said, I do agree somewhat with the overall point he was trying to make here, at least in the sense that genocide for genocide isn't a good thing.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    Apparently, Logan STILL hasn't learned from Schism and onward. For someone that supposed to be a badass, Logan tends to be a coward when it comes down to helping his own people vs the humans. He forgets how quickly the humans (Avengers included) would turn against him in a heartbeat.

I miss the days when Logan actually had a backbone:

Attachment 90007
    Attachment 90008
    He made points!!!! We’re never getting this Wolverine back.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    when your worst enemy is Sabertooth them is logical to say that mutants are able of the worst too. He is just being a professor with Quire.
    There is no school. He ain’t a professor.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I mean we had 6 issues of HOX/POX plus a good chunk of X-Men #1 preaching the opposite. I'd say it's fair for the sake of balance.

Besides, he's right; there's the potential for the best and the worst in all.
    We also had twelve issues of HOXPOX further explaining why mutants are in the position to make the choices they’re making. We know there’s potential for the best and the worst in everyone. What does that have to do with mutants being still persecuted by organizations and governments for creating their own homeland?

Saying cutesy, all-encompassing statements like: We all have a heart, we’re all human, life is what you make it etc etc is lazy and buries much-needed conversation.

when your worst enemy is Sabertooth them is logical to say that mutants are able of the worst too. He is just being a professor with Quire.
    It screams heavily of "All Lives Matter" BS. Especially when 99% of mankind either wants every mutant dead or simply doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I mean we had 6 issues of HOX/POX plus a good chunk of X-Men #1 preaching the opposite. I'd say it's fair for the sake of balance.

Besides, he's right; there's the potential for the best and the worst in all.
    "The sake of balance" is why news media today is complete garbage and one of the things that will lead to the downfall of the United States.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    He made points!!!! We’re never getting this Wolverine back.

There is no school. He ain’t a professor.

We also had twelve issues of HOXPOX further explaining why mutants are in the position to make the choices they’re making. We know there’s potential for the best and the worst in everyone. What does that have to do with mutants being still persecuted by organizations and governments for creating their own homeland?

Saying cutesy, all-encompassing statements like: We all have a heart, we’re all human, life is what you make it etc etc is lazy and buries much-needed conversation.
    And wolverine is fighting that organizations but I dont know why is son offensive for some posters that humans and mutants have the potential for good and bad alike.

And wolverine is fighting that organizations but I dont know why is son offensive for some posters that humans and mutants have the potential for good and bad alike.
    Because saying that while in front of the worst that humans can do is complete bollocks. It is complete "All Lives Matter" BS.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Because saying that while in front of the worst that humans can do is complete bollocks. It is complete "All Lives Matter" BS.
    He is just trying to calm down Quire. He wont say him to go and kill some humans as revenge

I can't blame Quentin even now after mutants have literally left humanity to live on an island just for them the truth is that humans keep thinking of ways to circumvent the island's security measures in order to kill them and eradicate their species and Xavier paid the price.

The catch is that Xavier also learned the lesson.

Xavier created the rule not to kill humans not just for kindness or a dream of one day both achieving peace but to prevent the war between humans and mutants from happening before Krakoa fully prepared according to Moira's visions.

Krakoa is not the edgame it is just something necessary to protect the mutants until the turning point in Moira's visions come true.

Logan’s flatscan forgiveness is really pathetic sometimes. Read the room James.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Logan's pro-human rethoric is starting to annoy me.
    Yeah how dare he have a realistic view that humans and mutants are both capable of unspeakable acts of barbarism after all it’s not like there was an age of Apocalypse that was just as horrifying as days of future past or anything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I can't blame Quentin even now after mutants have literally left humanity to live on an island just for them the truth is that humans keep thinking of ways to circumvent the island's security measures in order to kill them and eradicate their species and Xavier paid the price.

The catch is that Xavier also learned the lesson.

Xavier created the rule not to kill humans not just for kindness or a dream of one day both achieving peace but to prevent the war between humans and mutants from happening before Krakoa fully prepared according to Moira's visions.

Krakoa is not the edgame it is just something necessary to protect the mutants until the turning point in Moira's visions come true.
    Xavier created the rule because if mutant criminals in krakoa begin to kill humans just because they can the goverments of the world will reject the drugs, send some power dampeners to the island, send the super teams of each country and destroy krakoa.
    Last edited by hulkling; 12-05-2019 at 05:50 PM.

I always see people getting angry at Logan for keeping the faith of Xaviers dream and wonder how they ever got into X-men comics in the first place. History is full of people of all Nationalities doing horrible things yet few would condemn everyone from same country for past actions. Should we assume all Brits are imperialistic scum? Should all Americans be judged by the treatment of Native Americans in 1800s? Should all Germans be judged for what the third Reich did? And yes I know people are generally joking but come on. The X-men are literally aligned with a former Nazi Scientist, a mutant supremisists, and a mass murder who they all think can redeem themselves yet Logan thinking humans aren’t all monsters is the controversial opinion in this narrative?

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I always see people getting angry at Logan for keeping the faith of Xaviers dream and wonder how they ever got into X-men comics in the first place. History is full of people of all Nationalities doing horrible things yet few would condemn everyone from same country for past actions. Should we assume all Brits are imperialistic scum? Should all Americans be judged by the treatment of Native Americans in 1800s? Should all Germans be judged for what the third Reich did? And yes I know people are generally joking but come on. The X-men are literally aligned with a former Nazi Scientist, a mutant supremisists, and a mass murder who they all think can redeem themselves yet Logan thinking humans aren’t all monsters is the controversial opinion in this narrative?
    This.

Wolverine will avenge Domino for sure. But he won't harm innocent people just because they are humans.

Xavier created the rule because if mutant criminals in krakoa begin to kill humans just because they can the goverments of the world will reject the drugs, send some power dampeners to the island, send the super teams of each country and destroy krakoa.
    it was Jean that came up with that, humans can't br brought back

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    1) He's saying this in front of his mangled ex-gf that humans literally did it to

and

2) All humans in 616 are dickbags, save for maybe 200. The entire world cheered when mutants were made illegal and government entities were authorized to slaughter them en masse.

The world versus Krakoa? Yeah I'll take the team with 4 reality warpers, 11 immortals, a cadre of psychics each of which can kill every avenger from the comfort of their bedroom, and an army that cannot stay dead for long against the flatscans. Hell, Magneto, Storm, Vulcan, Xavier, and Legion solo the entire planet by themselves.