Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Quentin Quire is more popular now he is CBR poster-lite. Are there only two pages or is newsarama doing that thing again where their page viewer hates me.
    While I have no personal gripe with them, I that said widget hates everyone equally.

I see QQQ can still be trusted to be such a disgusting turd that even Logan looks good in comparison.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Quentin Quire is more popular now he is CBR poster-lite. Are there only two pages or is newsarama doing that thing again where their page viewer hates me.
    Omg I’m dying!!!!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It wasn't really what he said as much as him saying it right as they find a mutant the humans mangled and tortured and Logan personally was involved with.

This is where I'm at. I get that he feels this way. It is completely in character and one of the perspectives that needs to be heard as this new community finds its identity.......but it is the WHEN and WHERE that he seems to make these speeches that is off. Seriously...not the time or place. I'm guessing that he can't resist schooling Q but still.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Because plot reasons. Xavier could have taken over the world by himself if he felt like it. Mutants don't for the same reason the people don't eat Gilligan: it would end the story.
    This is exactly why the humans in X-books are shown as nothing but evil while in all the other Marvel books they’re shown as, er, human. Plot reasons.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

OMG poor Domino.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JTFSXX View Post
    This is where I'm at. I get that he feels this way. It is completely in character and one of the perspectives that needs to be heard as this new community finds its identity.......but it is the WHEN and WHERE that he seems to make these speeches that is off. Seriously...not the time or place. I'm guessing that he can't resist schooling Q but still.
    Is he supposed to be agreeing with Quentin then?
    There's nothing wrong with acknowledging the fact not all humans are bad just like not all mutants are good.
    The only reason he's even saying it is because of Quentin spouting off his BS, which is far less appropriate for the situation than what Logan said.

This book is working,Every month so far it has hit. This feels like the natural continuation of Rick Remender was doing with X-force. I am extremely happy with this book. I wouldn't mind a roster tweak but other than that is great.

-For some reason this is first time I am actually missing old cable he would have been perfect for this book .
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 12-11-2019 at 01:07 AM.

I love this book! This was such an great read! I am fine with the cast. B.Percy made me interested in all of them and what he has in store for them. By far my favourite book.
    I wouldn't ' want to have changed anything.

Read this book. I thought it was excellent! It nicely sets up what X-Force is, what it's about, and why it's necessary. Even with the promise of Krakoa, X-Force still has a role. Something about that just seems fitting.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The Percy train just keeps on rolling. Another fantastic issue and can't wait till next week for issue 4.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    The Percy train just keeps on rolling. Another fantastic issue and can't wait till next week for issue 4.
    Yeah, this book keeps hitting like a freight train. It’s so good.

Agreed. This is one of my favorite series of DoX. Least anticipated but such a great surprise.