Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
My issue is, she's young yes but she's been through more than Kwannon has.
She had less appearances in books thats a different thing entirely. We dont know what Kwannon life experience before the body swap was. If anything this series indicates shes more experienced then Laura or Cable in certain areas and less so in others. Confusing her in universe history with her published history is so easy to not do so Im real confused how ppl cant make that distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
What do you love about this "new" direction? Like, honestly she looks so... Weak?
I haven't found her weak at all. She took down Cable in issue, she's been a great teamplayer when she and Psylocke went on mission, we've seen how Psylocke has resonated with her due to their respective history. We have had a good insight into her psyche, with her revealing she forces herself to pretend to be at peace for others sake but still feeling rage inside and that to me was great because it harkened back to her original characterization but less fanficy and without ignoring the more recent developments. And now weve had multiple hints of her showing concern for Cables well being and that to me is so interesting bc we know they will have beef later down the line and we know Kwannon seems to be using Cable as bait to get favors from Sinister which could shape up to form a very interesting conflict.

I dont get how people have faves but they cant be flawed or struggle, or fail at any time because if they do then the writer has an agenda.