Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Sage looks frumpy AF. She needs to lose the yellow coat and mom glasses.

BANNED

Sage's line is just Brisson trying to keep alive the plotline of a tension existing between the younger gen and their elders. But it works because Sage would not have time for these silly antics. If Glob came and talked to her shed probably shoot him or forcefully kickstart his mutation into something more useful.

Can someone get Hisako a weave or something? Some characters can rock short hair; she isnt one of them

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Sage looks EXHAUSTED.
    It's hard work ASSESSING, PLANNING, ACTING

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Can someone get Hisako a weave or something? Some characters can rock short hair; she isnt one of them
    She looks fine with the haircut, the only problem is that she looks like late 90's early 00's Jubilee with this cut and clothing. As other's have said, her haircut with the heavy bangs was the only real way to tell her apart from others.

You could have told me this was Jubilee or even a younger Karma and I would have believed you.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Maybe the vibes she's giving off that "all mutants must go to Krakoa and those who are ambivalent really just need plenty of convincing." That preachiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Pretty much that; it reminds me too much of bad experiences in a religious school.

"You need more faith," which always meant "You're not allowed to disagree." The dialogue here gives the same vibe. Not fun.
    Man Humans are do Amazing! We obviously read the same dialogue but interpreted in completely opposite ways.. But how can you see it as a forced Mutant Migration when Sage repeats the truth that "All Mutants are INVITED to Krakoa". Sage with her cold unfeeling computer mind isn't much for hyperbole. Even Armor says that she's checking on who's missing in the likely chance they are in need help or are have been killed...

I mereeeean what's more likely: a Mutant turns down Mutant Ibiza cause the were able to find the precious few communities where they'll be safe from Sentinels, Purifiers, Reavers etc Or something nefarious is preventing them from checking in much less traveling to Krakoa??
    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I'd love to see them try and convince Molly Hayes!
    Errr I'd love to see someone trying to pretend anyone wants her on Krakoa lol
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Man Humans are do Amazing! We obviously read the same dialogue but interpreted in completely opposite ways.. But how can you see it as a forced Mutant Migration when Sage repeats the truth that "All Mutants are INVITED to Krakoa". Sage with her cold unfeeling computer mind isn't much for hyperbole. Even Armor says that she's checking on who's missing in the likely chance they are in need help or are have been killed...

I mereeeean what's more likely: a Mutant turns down Mutant Ibiza cause the were able to find the precious few communities where they'll be safe from Sentinels, Purifiers, Reavers etc Or something nefarious is preventing them from checking in much less traveling to Krakoa??
    Errr I'd love to see someone trying to pretend anyone wants her on Krakoa lol
    Dude, it's just the vibes that kind of language and tone brings up for me, personally ok? There's a lot of religious overtones in regards to Krakoa that people are gonna take in different ways depending on their experiences. Please don't be so rude about it.

But as for your second point: yes. At this point we know about the resurrection protocols, as do these characters: if they're dead then they're going to show up as such. It's horrible but there's little reason to really 'worry' there--now it is different if something has happened to them, or prevented them from joining, your right. But as of right now we're only speculating and, from what I've seen on panel, Armour isn't worrying about that:

She just wants everyone else here because she says that it's directly impacting her happiness. Maybe it does come from a genuine place, but that's how it reads right now; not unlike someone who goes out to recruit others to their church.

And hell, what if they did find nice communities where they feel safe and settled?

Dude, it's just the vibes that kind of language and tone brings up for me, personally ok? There's a lot of religious overtones in regards to Krakoa that people are gonna take in different ways depending on their experiences. Please don't be so rude about it.

But as for your second point: yes. At this point we know about the resurrection protocols, as do these characters: if they're dead then they're going to show up as such. It's horrible but there's little reason to really 'worry' there--now it is different if something has happened to them, or prevented them from joining, your right. But as of right now we're only speculating and, from what I've seen on panel, Armour isn't worrying about that:

She just wants everyone else here because she says that it's directly impacting her happiness. Maybe it does come from a genuine place, but that's how it reads right now; not unlike someone who goes out to recruit others to their church.

And hell, what if they did find nice communities where they feel safe and settled?
    Based on everything we know? Purifiers would destroy that community within a couple days.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Based on everything we know? Purifiers would destroy that community within a couple days.
    Not if the plot doesn't demand it and actively needs it not to.

If the only thing keeping your settlement alive is "plot armor", it's not terribly secure or useful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    If the only thing keeping your settlement alive is "plot armor", it's not terribly secure or useful.
    And? It's as secure as anything in fiction. All characters suffer from this in one way or another; the resurrection protocols themselves are this. Makes it no less valid an inquiry.

Basically this. when they want people can live as mutants with humans

And? It's as secure as anything in fiction. All characters suffer from this in one way or another; the resurrection protocols themselves are this. Makes it no less valid an inquiry.
    Because it wouldn't even have suspension of disbelief, which is the only reason anything works in fiction. What would stop the Purifiers from just torching the settlement and crucifying the residents (like they've done dozens of times before)? At least Krakoa has establishes reasons why the humans don't just nuke it from orbit.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Basically this. when they want people can live as mutants with humans
    People can also live at the bottom of the Marianas Trench with Jimi Hendrix and Freddie Mercury if the writer said they could. Doesn't make it good writing, or believable.

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    She looks fine with the haircut, the only problem is that she looks like late 90's early 00's Jubilee with this cut and clothing. As other's have said, her haircut with the heavy bangs was the only real way to tell her apart from others.

You could have told me this was Jubilee or even a younger Karma and I would have believed you.
    She was looking like Kitty during the Resurrxion era too. Really it seems like her armored for is the best way to distinguish her