Incredible Member

Default The Shadow vs Darkman

Who takes it?

The Shadow clouds Darkman's mind then guns him down.

If you mean the movie Darkman, he's a lightweight version of the Shadow. The Shadow wins easily.
    Power with Girl is better.

Yeah the Shadow wins this one.

The one has guns beats the one who is neither bulletproof nor fast enough to dodge bullets.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

shadow will need to put a bullet right in his head because darkman will not feel anything else. not to mention, dude is scary strong so going HTH with him is a really bad idea.

but yeah. the shadow shoots him dead.

Yeah, Darkman loses this thanks to his range game, illusions and mind control. If this was pure HtH, it would be a different story.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, Darkman loses this thanks to his range game, illusions and mind control. If this was pure HtH, it would be a different story.
    Is Darkman actually that resistant to physical damage or is it just that he can't feel pain? If it is the latter and this is the original Shadow from the books, Darkman isn't going to be walking with broken knees whether he feels the pain or not or doing much of anything with broken joints. Original Shadow is a guy who is invisible in an open room from sheer skill and strength that is borderline superhuman.
    Power with Girl is better.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Is Darkman actually that resistant to physical damage or is it just that he can't feel pain? If it is the latter and this is the original Shadow from the books, Darkman isn't going to be walking with broken knees whether he feels the pain or not or doing much of anything with broken joints. Original Shadow is a guy who is invisible in an open room from sheer skill and strength that is borderline superhuman.
    it was originally just him not feeling pain but he gained a degree of soak and some level of regen. the only feats i can recall off hand is that he could climb a electrified fence with his bare hands, casually lift and fling a manhole cover, and perform brutal surgery on himself with a pair of rusty pliers and was kicking ass a few minutes later.