As much as I love the early work that Alex Ross built his reputation on, I feel like he contributes to his legacy in major ways every month with the gorgeous covers that he does for Marvel, work that consistently ranks with the finest that he's ever done.

For awhile it was Avengers and Amazing Spider-Man. Currently it's Immortal Hulk and Captain America.

While I expect that he'll stick with Hulk until the end of Ewing's run, I suspect that if Cap relaunches that he might go to another book.

If he does - or just assuming that one day he'll eventually move on to other titles anyway - what books would you like to see him work on?

My first pick would be Iron Man. I believe that book will be due for a relaunch after Iron Man 2020 and having Ross on covers would be a perfect way to draw more attention to it. He also worked with Slott on ASM so it'd be cool to have them team up again on Iron Man.

Another choice would be Black Panther, another book that surely is getting relaunched in 2020. If it's still Coates on the book after the relaunch, I'd be less enthused about Ross getting involved but whatever the case, I'm sure Ross would bring some incredible imagery to BP's covers.

What does everyone else think?