Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It hasve Hickman name on it
    X-Force has Wolverine though.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    You took my job.
    New Mutants at top surprised me.I surely thought X-force would be on top and with Xavier's assassination.
    Why? Its not like Xavier's death was advertised in the solicits

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    X-Force has Wolverine though.

Why? Its not like Xavier's death was advertised in the solicits
    I actually meant the shock at end of the issue was advertised very widely. Plus as you already said wolverine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    I think X-men 2 will be around 100k . X-men 1 was aroun 200k , that is the normal drop with numbers 1
    X-men #1 was around 255k .

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The X-Book #1's outside X-Men did around 85k. Absolute Carnage does 90k plus.

So New Mutants probably did 100 - 115k, X-Men 2 did 90 - 95k and X-Force 1 did 85 - 88k
    "Cable was right!"

I actually meant the shock at end of the issue was advertised very widely. Plus as you already said wolverine.
    Im guessing Wolverine is not as big a draw as he used to be.

That cliffhanger spread widely after the issue dropped but I dont recall it being advertised before it hit. The solicit was kinda generic

Anyways, good times for the X-books. Its good to see them back on top, even if this wont be a regular thing

BANNED

Im guessing Wolverine is not as big a draw as he used to be.

That cliffhanger spread widely after the issue dropped but I dont recall it being advertised before it hit. The solicit was kinda generic

Anyways, good times for the X-books. Its good to see them back on top, even if this wont be a regular thing
    Multiple times writer/writers said that the ending of X-force would have big impact on all of Dawn of X.
    ROW #1 sold 260K i think.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Wow, it is almost like I did not say I agreed with the post I was replying to nor added for clarity that it was too early to celebrate.
    And my response was directed towards someone else simply agreeing with them and giving some possible reasons as to why X-men would be outselling ASM currently. That’s all.

Multiple times writer/writers said that the ending of X-force would have big impact on all of Dawn of X.
    You'd have to actually be reading interviews for that and Id wager that the general public that are buying these are unaware. I feel like Im more in tuned with this stuff and I had no idea

BANNED

You'd have to actually be reading interviews for that and Id wager that the general public that are buying these are unaware. I feel like Im more in tuned with this stuff and I had no idea
    Tweets, not interviews.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The X-Book #1's outside X-Men did around 85k. Absolute Carnage does 90k plus.

So New Mutants probably did 100 - 115k, X-Men 2 did 90 - 95k and X-Force 1 did 85 - 88k
    That looks like a good estimation. X-Men might settle in a little lower than I would have hoped for.
    Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    And my response was directed towards someone else simply agreeing with them and giving some possible reasons as to why X-men would be outselling ASM currently. That’s all.
    You agreed to them misinterpreting what I said, meaning you also misinterpreted what I said, so I clarified things for you.

Multiple times writer/writers said that the endingbvm of X-force would have big impact on all of Dawn of X.
    Orders were placed before that. And is nomal people be careful with marketing

BANNED

Yeah, but most interviews have said that about most comics over the years. Even I was thinking "Ah for god's sake, whatever."

...I mean even now Charles' only gotten like, two or three reactions about it, and most of those came from its' own book! Scott doesn't even seem arsed or aware it's happened!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Yeah, but most interviews have said that about most comics over the years. Even I was thinking "Ah for god's sake, whatever."

...I mean even now Charles' only gotten like, two or three reactions about it, and most of those came from its' own book! Scott doesn't even seem arsed or aware it's happened!
    Yeah, I was pretty sure I heard in a "tweet" that all the books would deal with the ramifications of it, and I don't even feel like X-Force #2 took it all that seriously.

Tweets, not interviews.
    Even less impact

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    That looks like a good estimation. X-Men might settle in a little lower than I would have hoped for.
    Absolute carnage #4 sold around 100k.
    So the last issue might do 106k.
    So that puts X-men #2 above 110k.