View Poll Results: What villain team do you want to see re-branded and given a title?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Acolytes

22 42.31%
  • Brotherhood of Mutants

21 40.38%
  • Dark Riders

5 9.62%
  • Freedom Force

14 26.92%
  • Gene Nation

3 5.77%
  • Hell's Belles

4 7.69%
  • Horsemen of Apocalypse

10 19.23%
  • Mutant Liberation Front

17 32.69%
  • Nasty Boys

3 5.77%
  • Upstarts

2 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The OG Hellions were antagonists, not sure I would use the word villain.
    yeah they'd go to dances with the NM and many of them got along and would be friends if they hung out more. Empath and Roulette were the only rotten ones that I felt would have been villians had they let loose but Emma for the most part kept them in line

I want to see Selene and/or Emplate in their official vampire role like we are seeing Black Tom in X-Force. Maybe they can join X-Force itself.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Acolytes, Brotherhood of Mutants, and Mutant Liberation Front.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I've always loved the idea of the Mutant Liberation Front, but rarely seen it executed well. Now would be an excellent time to bring it back and to the forefront. Likewise, the Brotherhood could be an interesting idea. Surely...somewhere out there is a group or even an individual mutant who stands at odds to the Xavier/Moira ideals. There's always someone shouting "dont drink the kool-aid" and I would love to see those individuals or groups of mutants start popping up and standing at odds to the X-Nation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I've always loved the idea of the Mutant Liberation Front, but rarely seen it executed well. Now would be an excellent time to bring it back and to the forefront. Likewise, the Brotherhood could be an interesting idea. Surely...somewhere out there is a group or even an individual mutant who stands at odds to the Xavier/Moira ideals. There's always someone shouting "dont drink the kool-aid" and I would love to see those individuals or groups of mutants start popping up and standing at odds to the X-Nation.
    Oooh, I'd love that! If only to see what their reasoning for it would be; plus, ya know, it's a side of the argument that needs addressing. What if someone just doesn't trust the idea, ya know?

Upstarts

Let it be about all the rest of the X-Kids that have been abandoned. With them trying to carve out their own place on Krakoa....not just have 24/7 bonfire parties as it seems things are on Krakoa right now

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by guy_gardner View Post
    Upstarts

Let it be about all the rest of the X-Kids that have been abandoned. With them trying to carve out their own place on Krakoa....not just have 24/7 bonfire parties as it seems things are on Krakoa right now
    Yeah, I'm curious about those critical of the baseball games; it looks like bonfire parties have just taken this over in that respect? That's the new thing...only with a little less bonding, which makes me sad...

The Acolytes, lead by Polaris.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Yeah, I'm curious about those critical of the baseball games; it looks like bonfire parties have just taken this over in that respect? That's the new thing...only with a little less bonding, which makes me sad...
    people hate the baseball games???

Also, what music are they listening to at these Bonfire parties...I know Dazzler ain't singing 24/7...and I feel Lila Cheney would rather die than get stuck on Krakoa

or is this like some end of Return of the Jedi mess with Ewoks chanting "Yub Nub" the whole time?

BANNED

Also, what music are they listening to at these Bonfire parties...I know Dazzler ain't singing 24/7...and I feel Lila Cheney would rather die than get stuck on Krakoa

or is this like some end of Return of the Jedi mess with Ewoks chanting "Yub Nub" the whole time?
    Right? Apparently they're over-done, or rehashing...I just thought they were nice bonding moments. Made the team feel like family. Hickman outright banned baseball on Krakoa in an interview, lol.

Maybe Sage has a playlist going? Or phones are still a thing (I mean c'mon, their weapons might be biotech but ya can't tell me they're not allowed their old pleasures!)

one of the creators mentioned that we likely wont be seeing the baseball games anymore. I think Hickman but cant recall the interview or context

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    one of the creators mentioned that we likely wont be seeing the baseball games anymore. I think Hickman but cant recall the interview or context
    It was Hickman; he said there's no baseball diamonds on Krakoa or something like it. Idk why.

Astonishing Member

Hell's Belles. Really love to see Flambe and Vague.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Acolytes

Hellion
    Lady Mastermind
    Anole
    Rockslide
    Forge
    Frenzy
    Vanisher
    Boom Boom
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

MLF but this time portray them as the heroes they are.