View Poll Results: What villain team do you want to see re-branded and given a title?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Acolytes

22 42.31%
  • Brotherhood of Mutants

21 40.38%
  • Dark Riders

5 9.62%
  • Freedom Force

14 26.92%
  • Gene Nation

3 5.77%
  • Hell's Belles

4 7.69%
  • Horsemen of Apocalypse

10 19.23%
  • Mutant Liberation Front

17 32.69%
  • Nasty Boys

3 5.77%
  • Upstarts

2 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    yeah they'd go to dances with the NM and many of them got along and would be friends if they hung out more. Empath and Roulette were the only rotten ones that I felt would have been villians had they let loose but Emma for the most part kept them in line
    You are correct about Roulette, and Empath was definitely just rotten early on. He received some much needed character development that revealed him to essentially be a wounded, extremely lonely young man who used the empathic powers in bad ways to overcompensate. It didn't make him good, and it didn't make the bad crap he did okay. But I actually ended up feeling sorry for the character. I'm glad to see him back, but I really am hoping to see Catseye. She had a lot of potential.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Loved the way Catseye tried to avert the "cat vs dog" stereotype with how she was around Wolfsbane.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Literally everything listed here.

The Upstarts should be headlined by Archangel and Astrid Bloom with a squad of their own: Bling!, Karma, Anole, Penance, and Cluster. Working with Warren and Astrid in the bourgeoisie shadows, this team goes after the rich, socialite world who are closer to reaching posthumanity and using their wealth to put mutantkind down and secure immortality.

Freedom Force as an all (self hating) mutant anti-Krakoa task force put together by Uncle Sam.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

I have an instinct to laugh whenever I hear/read the name "Freedom Force" that I need effort to control. Such an on-the-nose name. How long has it been since the US government did have an official all-mutant team? Such a group would be a target for Armor's current "Come to Krakoa? It'll make me happy!" kick.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

I think it' be fun to have a one-shot or mini on all these new factions in Krakoa.

HELL'S BELLES
    Frenzy (leader)
    Risque
    Shark Girl
    Stacy X
    Scanner

While the rest of Krakoa parties to celebrate their Utopia, these stir crazy women decide to have fun their own way...start trouble! From the scraps of Cargill Auto come Krakoa's first biker gang...the Quiet Council is going to need to come up with more laws for HELL'S BELLES to break!

SIX PACK
    X-Force's eXpendables team.

Agent Zero
    Surge
    Pulse
    Clay (Multiple Man with guns!)
    Ruckus
    Feral

ACOLYTES
    Voght [Aerosol] (leader)
    Unuscione [Stand-Off]
    Healer
    Caliban
    Wallflower
    Maggott
    Wicked

Religious fanatics that idolize and protect The Five, they become the first suspects when the back-ups for the five begin to go missing (Mimic, Triage, Sway, Mr. M, and Angel Salvadore...for the eggs).

UPSTARTS

Competition held by Sinister to subvert other governments as a test to see if they could be first in line for a vacant position in the Quiet Council.

Dr. Nemesis
    Frenzy
    Lady Mastermind
    Hellion
    Norio
    Hijack
    Esme Cuckoo
    Polaris
    Shinobi Shaw

Acolytes. With Paris leading them.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Speaking of the MLF..... Where is Stryfe??

i would like to see the Mutant Liberation Front go on a road trip and get the development that X-force did when they went a similar route. they are decent characters with unique backgrounds/perspective. we've even met Tempo's father. i'd like to know more about Wildside's privileged upbringing and Reaper's struggle with missing limbs. how close are Thumbelina and Dragoness? why is Strobe such a *****? did Forearm like being a bartender? etc.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Brisson implied Teen Cable's antagonist is a Teen Stryfe. See the last X-Force.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Real Stryfe? I feel like he was last seen as a non-corporeal psychic entity when he tried to take over Warpaths body.
    Alternative Stryfe was seen during Messiah War
    Young Stryfe was recently seen in X-Force and will have no knowledge of those events due to Rachel and Cable's mind erasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Brisson implied Teen Cable's antagonist is a Teen Stryfe. See the last X-Force.
    Well if Brisson writes him next that may be, but given the new status quo that may no longer be the case. He seems content on staying, timeline be damned.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

They could always make the characters play volleyball, or golf on the island.