Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Default How many sexual partners has you're fave X-Men had? GO!!

Curious. Honestly i have never kept track of my faves Rogue, Nightcrawler, or Kitty but i'm sure you all have so i'm curious to see the numbers.

Jubilee, none.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Curious. Honestly i have never kept track of my faves Rogue, Nightcrawler, or Kitty but i'm sure you all have so i'm curious to see the numbers.
    I think the number of sexual partners is pretty irrelevant if they're just one night stands with no development whatsoever and have no meaningful impact in the character. I think what matter in a comic book ship is that both characters are well developed, that their relationship brings important character evolution on both while not becoming dependant on that relationship or making that relationship define both of them. Well overall is quality > quantity

Now with my fav character, Cyclops... lemme guess
    Major relationships:
    -Jean
    -Maddie
    -Emma

Minor relationships
    -Colleen wing
    -Lee Forrester
    -Vileena (with teen cyclops)
    -Frenzy (AoX)

I don't think anything else qualifies, and if I wanted to bring up ladies crushing on Cyclops i'd probably take a while

BANNED

Psylocke was 30 when she joined the X-men, and before she came pondside, she had a lot of sex. I appreciate that a grown ass woman, enjoys a good romp, without being judged.

Jean only did Scott as far as I know... And I kinda always thought Mastermind was implied...

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

What a weird topic. But I'll bite.

Laura should have a considerable amount under her belt...sadly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    What a weird topic. But I'll bite.

Laura should have a considerable amount under her belt...sadly.
    I still think Hopeless should have used THAT as the source of conflict between X and Warren; Men and women who experienced what Laura did (and let's face it, she WAS raped) often experience difficulties with normal intimate relationships. It's something that could have been explored and addressed much like Bendis's work on Jessica Jones. And GOD I can't believe I'm actually SUGGESTING someone take a page from Bendis, but it really has been an elephant in the room that writers have been tiptoeing around for a decade because of how uncomfortable of a subject it is.

However a lot depends on the OP's intent. If he means DEVELOPED relationships as somacula suggests, then Laura has only had one partner, Warren. Maybe. The books have kind of danced around it and never confirmed whether they ACTUALLY have had sex or not.

Moving on, Logan's partners were pretty much innumerable by the time he kicked the bucket, by ANY definition you want to use. The dude has been around — and I MEAN been around — since the 19th century. The hirsute little berserker has to get more tail than Stark.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 05-29-2016 at 09:38 PM.

BANNED

I'm all for the quality over quantity approach regarding any character. Agree with last comment that Laura's time as a prostitute should've been used to explore her approach to regular romantic and intimate relationships with any partner she might had, I don't think it's something that she'd just shrug off and let go. BUt then again we live in the age of story > continuity so any writer can say she already got over it... meh. Also I'm sure laura had a relationship with Hellion but I can't recall if it had any follow up

As for logan, I'm not logan expert... but leaving aside writers mentioning that logan had more partners than beers... his most significant relationships are mariko, Jean can be argued since a lot of writers like to shoehorn that he's totally into Jean but she died or Cyclops got in the way but Logan aspired to be with but I'm sure none of those writers could've written them together (Didn't claremont failed miserably at it?), Rose I guess, and Storm but that importance depends on who you ask... I think it was detrimental to storm since she claimed to had the moral high ground on a lot of things but she was still sleeping with a serial killer and liar, I think aaron got them together to validate LOgan side on the schism since that'd mean that storm agreed with his stance. Well that's it I guess a Logan expert could contribute more to this list and with less bias
    Last edited by somacula; 05-29-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Ultimate Member

I'd say that by now you could call most if not all of the X-men a liar about one thing or another so it begins to become relative...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I'm all for the quality over quantity approach regarding any character. Agree with last comment that Laura's time as a prostitute should've been used to explore her approach to regular romantic and intimate relationships with any partner she might had, I don't think it's something that she'd just shrug off and let go. BUt then again we live in the age of story > continuity so any writer can say she already got over it... meh. Also I'm sure laura had a relationship with Hellion but I can't recall if it had any follow up

As for logan, I'm not logan expert... but leaving aside writers mentioning that logan had more partners than beers... his most significant relationships are mariko, Jean can be argued since a lot of writers like to shoehorn that he's totally into Jean but she died or Cyclops got in the way but Logan aspired to be with but I'm sure none of those writers could've written them together (Didn't claremont failed miserably at it?), Rose I guess, and Storm but that importance depends on who you ask... I think it was detrimental to storm since she claimed to had the moral high ground on a lot of things but she was still sleeping with a serial killer and liar, I think aaron got them together to validate LOgan side on the schism since that'd mean that storm agreed with his stance. Well that's it I guess a Logan expert could contribute more to this list and with less bias
    Laura and Julian never really got going, so shouldn't count if we're talking about relationships that become sexual.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

anole: none. northstar: one,(anyone can name more than his husband?). Magik: none karma: none. kitty: three? Emma: anyone's guess?

BANNED

No one ever gets to have sex with Magik or Jubilee...and has Dust had sex? Jean Grey is always interesting because it seems she only laid down with Summers but Sebastian Shaw had sex with Madelyne and that's basically having sex with Jean.

It all depends. Sex with anyone or sex with other known characters? For the latter, unless specifically stated by the character, it'd be difficult to tell. And even then, as another poster pointed out, the character could be lying.
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    It all depends. Sex with anyone or sex with other known characters? For the latter, unless specifically stated by the character, it'd be difficult to tell. And even then, as another poster pointed out, the character could be lying.
    Lets just use Kitty for an Example.

1. Collosus
    2. Wisdom
    3. Iceman
    4. Star Lord

She could have others but I'm sure I would have known. I know she had a crush on another guy during Excalibur but that guy was into Racheal. I dont think she ever slept with Doug.

Rogue.

1. Gambit
    2. Magneto
    3. Johnny Storm Maybe Off Panel?
    I have no clue about others.

Nightcrawler

1. Amanda
    2. Cerise?
    3. Bloody Bess?

Honestly it's tricky with Nightcrawler.

BANNED

I have no idea, nor do I care in the slightest.

I generally assume that there were more than have been shown on-panel for all characters anyway.