Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Do you think Maddie loved Cyclops at any point or it was all Sinister messing around?
    She certainly doesn't now but I wonder what was on her side of the relationship at the time.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 02-20-2020 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I ship Jean/Maddie
    hm. im listening. I wanna see them have an actual convo that develops beyond "you ruined my life" "no, you ruined mine" and see from there

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Jean needs someone to play off of now that her and Emma are cordial. Its the only way she can stay relevant without the Phoenix.
    Which is why the Goblin Queen is back and I think she’s going to become Phoenix again. The Goblin Queen would make a great archnemesis for Phoenix/Jean Grey.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Now THAT I'm behind.
    Pkease no, Maddie deserves a lover thats not selfish after Cyclops.
    Maddie as the dom, Jean as the sub, Havok as the slave/gimp. They could be so happy together.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Do you think Maddie loved Cyclops at any point or it was all Sinister messing around?
    She certainly doesn't know but I wonder what was on her side of the relationship at the time.
    Thats a great question. If I remember correctly Maddie was designed for Cyclops to fall in love with her but nothing was said that ampunts to she had to fall for him. I think her feelings were genuine, I mean her character being tragic hinders on her not knowing she was engineered for that task. It was neither Scott nor Jeans fault fault the way she came to be but they're certainly guilty for the way things turned out. Still I have faith everyone can live happily ever after as long as Maddie get to lord it over them how she was treated wasnt right.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    hm. im listening. I wanna see them have an actual convo that develops beyond "you ruined my life" "no, you ruined mine" and see from there
    None of them have any fault on this. makes no sense rivalry here, now emma/jean make but writers bias say tha tit can't happen

She certainly doesn't now but I wonder what was on her side of the relationship at the time.
    It was all Sinister. This I don't have doubts

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    None of them have any fault on this. makes no sense rivalry here, now emma/jean make but writers bias say tha tit can't happen

It was all Sinister. This I don't have doubts
    I agree a rivalry between them is pointless, that's just how it was set up in the 80s unfortunately. If we're lucky we'll bypass that and get right to the good stuff but idk. they might not want to tackle Maddie/Jean so early after reintroducing Maddie, its messy messy messy

as to your second point I agree too, Maddie's lack of feelings for him fuelled her sense of being used at least in my reading of it. god she really is the perfect antiheroine

BANNED

Nah Jean acted all the way despicable towards Maddie. Lets keep everyone honest and accountable for their actions the Sinister excuse dont hold here.

BANNED

I just want Maddie to hold HER son finally and be accepted by him.

ALSO HER GRANDDAUGHTER HOPE PLEASE GOD

Nah Jean acted all the way despicable towards Maddie. Lets keep everyone honest and accountable for their actions the Sinister excuse dont hold here.
    Honestly being cloned must be weird, some people could take it fine but other people could not like that much. Imagine having someone so similar to you, and all of your friends kind of accepted that person as your replacement in your absence.
    I would be extremely creeped. Jean did somethings wrong but nothing of that situation was normal
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 02-20-2020 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

I neeeeeed a full summers reunion as soon as possible. just for the sheer outrageousness. yes Nate grey is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

Maddie/Hope interactions would be so blessed

BANNED

Honestly being cloned must be weird, some people could take it fine but other people could not like that much. Imagine having someone so similar to you, and all of your friends kind of accepted that person as your replacement in your absence.
    I would be extremely creeped. Jean did somethings wrong but nothing of that situation was normal
    Okay but Jean is depicted as that completely selfless woman. She should have known better then to hold Maddie responsible for her own misfortune. I love both characters for different reasons but that was wrong period.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    just for the sheer outrageousness. yes Nate grey is welcome
    Eww, not a fan of clone test tube baby timedisplaced alternative universe incest.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 02-20-2020 at 07:10 PM.

Astonishing Member

I don’t think she ever even had the chance to know herself...