Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

I don't care how he's written. Boy Scout, leader, revolutionary. There's always a good reason to punch Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

Maddie will slowly redeem herself with Jean's help and they'll live happily as twin sisters even though every once in a while Maddie will go crazy and try to kill her or something but our Jeansus will forgive her, until she goes evil again, and then is forgiven again, and the cycle continues, like with Magneto/Xavier lol.

stupid thought with no possible evidence: What if Maddie absorbs the memories/conscious/thoughts/etc of Sara Grey.....then Maddie and Jean could really be like sisters

the gag of every single mutant being alive and thriving while the entire grey bloodline remains six feet under, probably for the rest of eternity

not sure how I would feel about Maddie losing her "self" again like that. It would make for a bomb ass story but I wouldn't want it to last
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 02-04-2020 at 06:30 PM.

https://www.cbr.com/interview-zeb-wells-hellions/

Interview with Wells about the upcoming series. Looks like Havok isn't doing so well...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post

Interview with Wells about the upcoming series. Looks like Havok isn't doing so well...
    Havok's turned bad so many times by this point, it's a meme.

Since he's a Five clone, after Rosenberg killed him off, you'd think he would be a prime candidate for using an old backup to try and find a functional version of him. (That said, I suppose if you went back immediately pre-Axis, "call me Alex" Havok wouldn't exactly be in-line with Krakoan nationalism...)

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...-troublemakers
    When the X-Men invited all mutants to Krakoa, they meant ALL mutants, even forgiving the past sins of some of their fiercest enemies. Chief among them was Mister Sinister who now tasks himself with finding purpose for mutantkind’s most dangerous outcasts: Wild Child, Nanny, Orphan Maker, Empath, and Scalphunter! Also on hand to do Sinister’s dirty work will be X-Men favorites Psylocke and Havok! Will they be able keep these murderous baddies in line or will the team’s deadly missions have them succumb to their own sinister natures?

More stories about the X-People having to face their dark side and I'm assuming their violent urges. This new X-Force book (Kwannon/Betsy on this one too) Whoops! I mean Hellions book will have shocking revelations I'm sure. This is getting a bit lame with Marvel its like they are obsessed with toughness and everything else is pink unicorns and they are riding this edgy stuff way past the finish line.

It would be really nice to have a book with more second gen Hellions.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Oh and Scalp Hunter shouldn't have a problem succumbing to dark urges as he's a murderer of children and the elderly. And mutants at that. He's got like two D's in "dysfunctional" Marvel.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 02-11-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

I really don't feel like reading this whole thread but have you guys talked about Nanny having lips on her armor? I keep looking at them and going "WTH!?!?"
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Calling Kwannon an X-man favorite is a stretch

Thats f--king lazy and Im disappointed in Wells. Yet ANOTHER one of Bunn's plots ignored
    Last edited by Havok83; 02-11-2020 at 09:08 PM.

Ultimate Member

Or it's just a very weak excuse to get him on the team so that when Sinister betrays everyone the other X-Men will have someone to blame in Alex...

This interview pumped me up. These are therapeutic missions for troubled mutants with Kwannon as their babysitter. Mama like.

Havok is not completely healed from the AXIS storyline. It's kind of interesting since even at the end of Bunn's run he wasn't to happy about the way Emma healed him (she essentially killed the inverted version) so he'll probably pick up from that.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Oh and Scalp Hunter shouldn't have a problem succumbing to dark urges as he's a murderer of children and the elderly. And mutants at that. He's got like two D's in "dysfunctional" Marvel.
    He's so boring. I totally could have gone for a story dealing with Vertigo, Scrambler, Harpoon or Riptide dealing with their inner demons. (Specially Vertigo, who was a pre-existing character, and from a funky Savage Land tribe 'mutated' by Magneto!, but any of those four have potential, Riptide to be a new Sabertooth-y 'mutant serial killer', Harpoon to fight his way out of a Thunderbird sort of 'stoic native warrior' cliche, etc.)

But the guy whose mutant power is 'guns?'

Yawn.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 02-12-2020 at 05:22 AM.

BANNED

evil havok with maddie is a delicious possibility

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    He's so boring. I totally could have gone for a story dealing with Vertigo, Scrambler, Harpoon or Riptide dealing with their inner demons. (Specially Vertigo, who was a pre-existing character, and from a funky Savage Land tribe 'mutated' by Magneto!, but any of those four have potential, Riptide to be a new Sabertooth-y 'mutant serial killer', Harpoon to fight his way out of a Thunderbird sort of 'stoic native warrior' cliche, etc.)

But the guy whose mutant power is 'guns?'

Yawn.
    I like Scalphunter but even I would've preferred any of the other Marauders (cept Blockbuster... he sucks). Especially mah boi Prism.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Running afoul of Maddie at an orphanage run by Sinister? Delicious Inferno implications here.