Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    You're really saying with your whole chest that the only real mothers are the ones who got pregnant with their child... Really shitty. You're right that Jean is not Nathan's mother as much as Madelyne, because she's more.
    No no no no no.

I'm saying STEALING someone's child and then saying well she actually raised him. Is disgusting.

BANNED

But its funny that you tried (emphasis on TRIED) to make it about like real life adoption or whatever since irl adoption agencies stealing children from parents perfectly willing and able to raise them is a real, widespread phenomenon, especially in the US and the adopting families are often complicit. So idk where you were going with misconstruing my post but better luck next time.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean didn't steal anything, She took care of Cable when Maddie was trying to kill him and then died or before when Maddie was missing.
    Without Jean Cable wouldn't have a mom because Maddie was crazy or dead and Maddie wouldn't even exist without Jean.
    Both in real life and in the Marvel story Maddie and Cable's story come from Marvel wanting to do something with Jean but she being dead.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 02-28-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    oh my god Maddie in the summers house. maddie in the summers house. imagine the antics. I won't be able to think clearly for the next 3-5 business days.
    Salarta's going to be overjoyed that the empty room next to Havok will be for her and not Lorna

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    The premise of Hellions makes Psylocke and Havok seem like the odd ones out. How does their presence in this book, and on this team, stem from their role in the larger X-Men/Krakoa changes?

Ostensibly Psylocke is on the team as a baby sitter, but her relationship with Mr. Sinister has gotten closer since Fallen Angels. Never a good thing. Havok is assigned to the team after he makes some bad decisions on a mission. He's put on the Hellions to "cool off."
    Really, because Kwannon is the needed voice of reason? Is she the new Glob? And I'm not surprised Alex gets penalized, he's got a lot of trauma in that head o his.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Really, because Kwannon is the needed voice of reason? Is she the new Glob? And I'm not surprised Alex gets penalized, he's got a lot of trauma in that head o his.
    I don’t think Kwannon is supposed to be the voice of reason. She’s there to keep everybody in line. Like if Scalphunter goes rogue, Psylocke will track him down and punish him.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Or it's just a quick and easy answer to getting Alex on some book where when it all hits the fan he can be the fall guy, as for Maddy who's to say that Alex will even be there much or pleased about it...

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Segovia's art is damn pretty, maybe too pretty in some cases. I do not need to be finding Call Me Alex and that little turd Empath attractive.

Hellions #4 cover:

This is all so yummy and juicy and we keep getting gifts!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I hope they give Empath the Black Tom redemption treatment.

Goblin Prince incoming!

Hmmm. Looks like Alex is attacking the dude with the head tattoos, the same guy that seems to be dead from the first art previews we've seen?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Art looks great but they all need new costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    But its funny that you tried (emphasis on TRIED) to make it about like real life adoption or whatever since irl adoption agencies stealing children from parents perfectly willing and able to raise them is a real, widespread phenomenon, especially in the US and the adopting families are often complicit. So idk where you were going with misconstruing my post but better luck next time.

1) You said Jean isn't Nathan's mother because Madelyne was the one who pregnant with him. That's a fact. You could have came up with another argument, but you went with that. I don't have to make it into anything, you did it yourself. You don't want to admit it because you're not really thinking seriously about it, but just spouting whatever random nonsense to say **** about Jean regardless of whether it makes sense or not.

2) "stealing children from parents perfectly willing and able to raise them is a real"... Yeah, because Madelyne who was going to fucking sacrifice the baby on a demonic ritual is a "parent willing and able to raise him" LOL.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 02-28-2020 at 01:22 PM.