Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I wonder if some will get new names and costumes à la the Thunderbolts.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Kyle Gibney is NOT EVIL!!! This FETISH SHAMING!! Kyle is GNC, a loveable baby, into hard kinks and gets erotic pleasure from keenly interpreted pheromones/hormones!! Stop demonizing their proclivities! By far WildChild should get to be bondage clad WildHeart whenever they please!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I get it.. folks want to explore.. but of all of the villains, we are not getting what folks want.. No Daken, No Unuscione, Thumblina would be an upgrade to Nanny, Where is Tempo? No Amelia Voght, Exodus should be in the place of Havok, Give us a restored Sway-she is virtually a blank slate.I really am wondering about this writers not getting that people like seeing people that look like them across race, gender, sexuality, ability,etc.. whew chile.. again nope.. You would think after the success of Black Panther and Captain Marvel we would see something different in the rosters of the comic books.. hell Naomi of DC did such a great job and had the comic world buzzing.. why cant the x office get it right, ever?
    If the writers were interested in giving folks what they want...this book would have a cast of 100 mutants and more. And still the folks would find something to whine and bitch about.
    Thank the Goddess the writers don't really listen to what fans "want" because it's quite clear not even the fans know what they want.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Not gunna lie...I think a good chunk of these guys die during the first arc.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Two summers in this book and written by wells! I’m so in and excited

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Nothing about this is exciting me, I’ll pass.

Wells new mutants run was one of the best up there with Careys and gillen’s runs of that era

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Gimme Hellion, Tarot, Dust, Mercury, Rockslide, Jetstream, Roulette and a reluctant Warpath.
    x2, is not like this particular group of characters are going to be a big draw for readers anyways, beyond Psylocke and maybe Havok. I would have preferred an actual group of Hellions in this instead, these characters don't really interest me when we could have some actual underused and interesting young mutants. Hard pass for me as well.

Ultimate Member

Usually I can look at an X-team book and complain about not really wanting to read about Glob or Quentin or whoever, but I'll put up with them to read about the two or three or four other X-peeps that I like who are also in the book.

Not so much this time. I could have bought a book for Empath, back in the day, before he was kind of ruined for me, but I have no desire to read about these other yobs, not even Sinister or Havok or Kwannon (the only others I might be slightly interested in). Really, there's no one I truly loathe in this lineup, but no one I'm yearning to spend 3.99 a month reading about, either.

Man. Scalphunter, darn near the *least* interesting of the Morlock Massacre-ers (now if they'd picked Arclight! Maybe Scrambler or Vertigo?). Empath, possibly the last Hellion anyone wants to see again, after what happened with Sharon Friedlander and Tom Corsi (and, again, what about Catseye or Roulette or Tarot?). And Wild Child, the last Alpha / Omega Flight person I'd want to read about, about six places below Northstar, Aurora, Madison Jeffries, Diamond Lil or freaking Pathway & Goblyn...

Looks genuinely awful on every level. I can't believe this got approved.

BANNED

Yes, it's no X-Treme X-Men.

BANNED

Marvel: The New X-Men just aren't popular enough to support a book.

Also Marvel: Here's a team with two characters you've ever actually heard of, and one you only know because a vastly better-known character was using their body for 20 years and now we're trying to make them a thing on their own.

A sinister clone leading a x-men team and being a leader of mutantkind. Wow I’m loving it

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Not gunna lie...I think a good chunk of these guys die during the first arc.
    This Krakoa era nobody stays dead, Unless they leave/run away or turn on Krakoa they are going to be around.

Zeb Wells is writing this? I'm aboard. His run on New Mutants, Dark Reign: Elektra, and Savage Wolverine were amazing.

I get the feeling that he's going to write Psylocke like Not!Elektra. It would be funny if he does that, but I hope not.