Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    lol

we Mileena stans are a stubborn breed. Better give us your a game pitch
    basicaly "shes mileena, but for an even badder bitch" its gonna werk i promiss

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    basicaly "shes mileena, but for an even badder bitch" its gonna werk i promiss
    Mileena's a pretty bad bitch

work harder
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I really hope they let WildChild be herself. She is a GNC icon and if she isn't gashing about in lavender bondage gear with her girl, Empath, then what's the point of even writing her?
    Probably a typo but still fun to picture

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Jean should just absorb Maddie.
    Jean should end it by going Phoenix on Maddie!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Jean should just absorb Maddie.
    That is actually the closest to a happy ending Maddie could possibly get, It is better than being a evil witch for the rest of her life or being redemed but having nothing special and becoming a less important Jean.

BANNED

her being a witch telepath is pretty special, rachel has less uniqueness to jean in that regard and shes around

I like the whole demon connection. I also liked the horns from the Secret Wars version.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Yes, Maddie being a demon/witch is what differentiates her the most from Jean and it was an interesting turn to the character but it feels like it is also what keeps her being a villain.
    It makes it difficult for her to be redeemed or having a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I like the whole demon connection. I also liked the horns from the Secret Wars version.
    You know, considering this aspect of her I wonder if •-[A]-• will utilize her in some way to help wrangle the demons currently running amuck in Arakko. Hmm.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Yes, Maddie being a demon/witch is what differentiates her the most from Jean and it was an interesting turn to the character but it feels like it is also what keeps her being a villain.
    It makes it difficult for her to be redeemed or having a happy ending.
    I think she can stay a villain honestly. A tragic one, that is. But X-Men are in desperate need of more mutant villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    You know, considering this aspect of her I wonder if •-[A]-• will utilize her in some way to help wrangle the demons currently running amuck in Arakko. Hmm.
    Oooh yes. I hope he tries to get Selene too and she's like who gon check me boo and shows him who's the oldest granma in town.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That is actually the closest to a happy ending Maddie could possibly get, It is better than being a evil witch for the rest of her life or being redemed but having nothing special and becoming a less important Jean.
    What if Maddie gets the Phoenix in exchange for turning chaotic neutral from chaotic evil? Less of a redemption, but more of Maddie gaining new purpose instead of being the villain-of-the-week?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Maddie should get the Goblin Force from Mutant X

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Maddie should get the Goblin Force from Mutant X
    Omg lol no please

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Maddy Pryor is basically Cassandra Nova. The "evil" take on a beloved prominent mainstay. In both cases they demonstrate how the heroic characters mutant abilities could be used... "differently", based on intent. Which in the case of Maddy is profoundly terrifying as she not only is an absurd telepath but also telekinetic. And unlike Jean she doesn't have the moral scruples to keep things in check. Plus there is the whole backstory of her where you can easily feel sympathy for how she came to this.

I do like what someone said about the connection between Maddy and Ilyanna. These two are definitely similar and we'll just find out if they interact or how
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY