Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

I think that the Maddy being willing to sacrifice Cable part was just the beginning of Marvel making her look bad to then make Jean look better and then help Scott and Jean get back together afterwards...

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Stealing somebody's child does not make u "as much their mother" regardless if you stole it from your identical twin. Jean didnt carry Christopher in her body and was instrumental to Maddie going insane and dying, this is classless and tasteless.
    I mean....Maddie did try to kill his ass. thru demonic sacrifice. not exactly the portrait of a fit parent...Jean did what she had to do imo
    I agree tho Maddie was not at all in her right mind and didn't deserve to basically never have a relationship with her son. I would love to see that made up for

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Art looks great but they all need new costumes.
    nooo its so hopelessly nineties I love it. but simultaneously feels like its going to be the most "forward" x-book outside Hickmans flagship...cant explain just a vibe lol. its just something so off the wall we've never seen before

BANNED

After she went crazy. After Jean stole her life. And her family.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Damn it...I was still teeter-tottering on the fence with this even with Maddie showing up and causing some Havok but then I saw those art pages...even uncoloured they look GORGEOUS!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

yes I absolutely adore Segovia's work just from these alone!! going to have to look into he other stuff he's done cuz zamn

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Art looks great but they all need new costumes.
    Agreed. Every book without new costumes looks dopey compared to the ones who took the time out to give their cast a new wardrobe.

I hope they change “Scalphunter’s” name.

BANNED

Some variant covers

Now Kwannon is stealing bad 80s hair from Betsy too.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

The first and third variants look stunning.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Those variants are trash.
    Apparently Body Proportions is not a subject taught at the Joe Kubert School.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Those variants are trash.
    Apparently Body Proportions is not a subject taught at the Joe Kubert School.
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNzcvMTY2L29yaWdpbmFsL0hlbGxpb25zXzFfY19Xb29f.jpg

Wym??

Ugh if they’re just gonna go full 90s cheescake Psylocke I’ll withdraw from stanning Kwannon. Cmon X-Office, stop being gross and tacky!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Stealing somebody's child does not make u "as much their mother" regardless if you stole it from your identical twin. Jean didnt carry Christopher in her body and was instrumental to Maddie going insane and dying, this is classless and tasteless.
    Listen, I know you like doing the "whole troll Jean at every chance" thing, but this could be conceived as a little insensitive to adoptive parents, she raised her son for twelve years. Besides trolling Jean was at least fun when "Darknessatnoon" did it at this point it's just easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    You're really saying with your whole chest that the only real mothers are the ones who got pregnant with their child... Really shitty. You're right that Jean is not Nathan's mother as much as Madelyne, because she's more.
    Bingo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Ugh if they’re just gonna go full 90s cheescake Psylocke I’ll withdraw from stanning Kwannon. Cmon X-Office, stop being gross and tacky!

Just having their cake and eating it too, I gave the whole thing the side-eye as soon as she started getting close to Sinister...she can't be that trusting can she?
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 03-03-2020 at 06:51 AM.

BANNED

kwannon needs a new costume that focuse on deep purple and red, the crimson dawn mark and powers to compensate for her weaker psychic abilities, more shadow tricks