Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Ah, I dunno man. Isn't Artemis a little.....lazy? Other than Diana (and not counting Donna because she's always a mess) Artemis is typically the only other "actively used" Amazon around. And I never really felt like that was an overly warm relationship either.
    Not at first but it did change over time.

I also don't see what is lazy about it given every other choice here is either Steve, Superman and Batman who have both been done.

I feel like Fire or Starfire might maybe be worth considering but they're both established as straight (far as I know anyway?). Kate Spencer too. I feel like somehow a Power Girl-Diana relationship would play out a lot like a Clark-Diana one, even though PG is a very different person than her quasi-cousin. And I don't see Rene Montoya working out at all, nor Kate Kane. And I can't think of any lesbian supporting characters who'd work either.
    Well, there is the issue of these characters having their own franchises they are attached too. And in Fire and Renee’s cases they already have known female characters fans prefer them with.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 12-08-2019 at 10:36 PM.