Default Green Lantern:Earth One Volume 2 - Summer 2020

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...2-summer-2020/

Per Bleeding Cool. Hal Jordan and John Stewart team up. Really enjoyed Volume 1. Looking forward to this.

Hal Jordan and John Stewart must team up to save the last Green Lantern Guardian from an evil force!
    Manhunters, alien races, rings of power–it’s a lot for the people of Earth to absorb. Especially when an interplanetary incident forces their protector, Hal Jordan, to leave on a rescue mission that results in the discovery that there’s a new player in the galaxy: Yellow Lanterns!
    While they seem a benign force for peace, Jordan can’t get comfortable with how much power they wield, or their bizarre, lockstep behavior. When fellow Earthling John Stewart ends up with a yellow ring, he and Hal must work together to confront the being who destroyed the original Green Lantern Corps–the last surviving Guardian.
    Corinna Bechko and Gabriel Hardman feature two of the most famous DC characters, Hal Jordan and John Stewart, like you’ve never seen them before!

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...2-summer-2020/

Per Bleeding Cool. Hal Jordan and John Stewart team up. Really enjoyed Volume 1. Looking forward to this.
    same here. so glad that there's a volume 2.

what would really be cool for me is this gets a lot of traction and dc decides to explore this earth one universe more.

Are all the Earth One titles supposedly in a shared universe?

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Wow, I never read the first one. Totally slipped my mind that it came out. Is it worth reading?

Is there an AQUAMAN one coming out still?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Are all the Earth One titles supposedly in a shared universe?
    Batman EO references Superman in a throwaway newspaper but that’s it as far as I know. I don’t think there’s any plans to do a “JL EO” down the line so to speak.

Here's some art (minus word balloons, etc) from volume 2 - https://www.blogofoa.com/2019/12/gre...neak-peak.html
    Visit The Blog of Oa for Green Lantern News, Reviews, Podcasts and more