Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Well this thread is about arch-enemies, so I mean, that's ok.

But a lot of villains don't start out as big bads, they kinda have to work their way up to it. I don't think he has to stand on the same level as Loki right out of the gate in terms of importance to the MU, he has to earn that. But with a big enough story, he could be, it just depends on the writers.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Well this thread is about arch-enemies, so I mean, that's ok.

But a lot of villains don't start out as big bads, they kinda have to work their way up to it. I don't think he has to stand on the same level as Loki right out of the gate in terms of importance to the MU, he has to earn that. But with a big enough story, he could be, it just depends on the writers.
    not all arch-enemies are big bads dude

I never said they were? you're the one who asked how he could enter the larger MU, I just spitballed an idea or two in response. I think it's fine if Tyr sticks to Asgard stuff.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    I never said they were? you're the one who asked how he could enter the larger MU, I just spitballed an idea or two in response. I think it's fine if Tyr sticks to Asgard stuff.
    Yeah have be a recurring rival to Thor to fill the sibling rivalry from Loki. Remember that time odin had surtur as his arch-enemy?