Incredible Member

Default Good Classic Angle Man issues?

I have been wanting to read a good Angle Man story from the pre-crisis era, but a lot of them seem like they've got goofy stuff in them (Angle Man providing people with a device that turns inanimate objects alive type goofy).

Are there any good issues where he just fights with Diana in a cool way? I like the classic costume and I'd like to read a good story with him in it.

Thanks for the recommendations!

Spectacular Member

These are his Bronze Age appearances in the Wonder Woman comic book.
    I know he showed up in the series like the "Secret Society of Super Villains" and "Super Friends" but I don't have access to those for reference.

Wonder Woman (Vol. 1) #243 (the issue where DC moves her comic adventures back to the '70s after being set on Earth-2 to mirror the first season of the TV show)

Wonder Woman (Vol. 1) #254

Wonder Woman (Vol. 1) #272-273 (this was his last appearance in the WW comic until...)

Wonder Woman (Vol. 1) #323 (a team-up of the Wonder Villains just before Crisis)

Incredible Member

Thanks for the suggestions! As much as I liked how Phil reimagined him as this slick guy in a white suit, it's disappointing that he really hasn't been his classic villain self since the pre-crisis days. I like the green and black costume!